KTA 10 - Session 7

zt0

Diabloii.Net Member
KTA 10 - Session 7

We did the rest of ACT 3 and then we did Hellforge runs. :D
If im not misstaken we got these runes:
IO, IO, Shael, Pul, Fal, Sol adn Dol

we ended up lvl 62-64 i think except det whos still 37 or 38. :D
On wednesdaý its time for Diablo. see you then.

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Very nice guys...I feel like such a loser :(

So everybody came? Or is there still a necro missing? Gah, I hope that act 5 will unleash XP on me and a few Baal runs will see me catch up....

zt0

Diabloii.Net Member
det said:
Very nice guys...I feel like such a loser :(

So everybody came? Or is there still a necro missing? Gah, I hope that act 5 will unleash XP on me and a few Baal runs will see me catch up....
Everyone except the necro. He's out. Act 5 will get u exp. You will catch up in no time.

det

Diabloii.Net Member
What a nice evening it was. So great to be back.

And I levelled like mad. Was 25 levels behind when we started...levelled 17 !!! times. Now lv 55, while you lot are still a good deal ahead (67-69?)

Looking forward to a few smooth Ballruns on monday ;)

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
Yup - you were calling for a new level like every 5 minutes or so =)
Faster than baal runs!

I ended @ lvl 70, so you're about 15 lvls behind now (gained 10 on us).

For some reason I still couldn't complete the Barbarians quest, and I'll be darned if I go do it a third time. Looks like this'll be the first KTA where I won't have all the Quests (and that I actually played through, and my Javazon missed a few games when I had to move and lost connection for a bit).

zt0

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes I also became lvl 70.
We seems like a really well balanced party so far anyways. I doubt it will go smooth like this in hell. But we will see.
Hopefully we all get guardian title. :D

See u monday!

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
Aerath said:
For some reason I still couldn't complete the Barbarians quest, and I'll be darned if I go do it a third time. Looks like this'll be the first KTA where I won't have all the Quests (and that I actually played through, and my Javazon missed a few games when I had to move and lost connection for a bit).
I still need this quest. No idea why I suddenly couldn't complete it ...
Maybe one of us needs to start a game, just to complete this quest.

Any ideas anyone ??

DelBoy

ps - Wed was really fun. I'm interested to see how well we do in hell

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't say I particularly care about that quest :p

Not like we -didn't- complete it, or like we need the Runes/NM Barb mercs.

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
Aerath said:
Not like we -didn't- complete it, or like we need the Runes/NM Barb mercs.
How can you say that ? Who doesn't need godly runes !?!?!?!?!?

Seriously though, I see what you mean. Maybe it would be a much better idea to move forwards (ever onwards and upwards !)

DelBoy

ps - looking forward to getting Jalals ...

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
det said:
So does every Druid..and it never drops for us ^^

:)
I'm hoping there's always a first time. Pity we agreed not to twink - I've got a good one in use (different char) and another sitting on a mule. Don't worry - I won't cave in to temptation ...

det

Diabloii.Net Member
[taunt]

If a friend of mine comes around tonight, he will play on my WoW account and I would actually lv my Trapper...can you believe it? Okay..this play has a few "ifs" and "maybe's"...but who knows

[/taunt]

:buddies: <----whoha..smilies enabled ----> :clap:

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
My favourite : :bonk:

I ran eldritch/shenk a bit, and found nice aldurs boots and a rare +2 sork orb with some good resists. Also a pair of tearhaunches, but these will stay on my feet :)

Paddle

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice finds! Wish there could be melee weapons with +2 sorc skills though, you can give the orb to larzuk as I already have one +2 for prebuffing.

Wednesday was a blast IMO too! But I guess we won't fly as smoothly across now with all them FI/PI/CI monsters and such.

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Paddle said:
Nice finds! Wish there could be melee weapons with +2 sorc skills though,.....
SPIRIT crystal sword anyone? It even has +2 all, no? And of course you could hit them baddies with your Occy...that would even have +2 skills :rolleyes:

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
eurymone said:
My favourite : :bonk:

I ran eldritch/shenk a bit, and found nice aldurs boots and a rare +2 sork orb with some good resists. Also a pair of tearhaunches, but these will stay on my feet :)
Bah !! No fair ! Looks like I'll have to run a bit... :mad:

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
Paddle said:
Wish there could be melee weapons with +2 sorc skills though
I had been using a sword with +2 to fire skills (Hellplague, with dual leech and extra damage), but started using something else that was a bit faster. If you want the sword, just say the word (and the word is 'gimme')

Til later on 2nite

DelBoy

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Let's hear the story of tonight's diseaster :(

As you can see i just needed an excuse to hit 4200 posts and I want it to happen in a KTA thread... :D

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not in an epic mood ;) However...

What made me ask if bugged vipers appear in NM? What made me say "then I die here" and die within 10 minutes from that sentence? I know: the Frost Zealot Curse. Maybe I shouldn't try to trade for an offensive aura charm, just not to tease the fate?

My personal curse plus "KTA bugged vipers" curse took 2 lives today: mine and our brave, always-in-front barbarian, the Shadow one. To make things clear: there was NO vipers in halls of vaught - we had a lucky roll! They all have hidden in an evil urn.... :cheesy:

So what's the future of KTA 10 now? Shadow decided to rebuild :king: and I'm going to replace my frosty with a "spare" mid-lvl hammerdin I have somewhere ;) Therefore Det and Aerath will have to stand me casting hammers for the rest of 10.0