KTA 10 + det shows off thread

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Unfortunately my out of town days are Monday and Wednesday this week. I try and make it in time..and it should work..but you are warned :)

Sadly, by the look of it, this forum is slowly dying...or at least hibernating.... :(

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
det said:
Sadly, by the look of it, this forum is slowly dying...or at least hibernating.... :(
The forums are still packed with people, however, those people are at the WoW area of the forums.. :(

Lucky

det

Diabloii.Net Member
I am one of the guilty.... my WoW postcount has overtaken my LOD postcount although it was 35 posts behind after the forum split. So since the split, forums are pretty much independent...could be if I have to renew my Palship, it only "counts" in one forum, somebody claimed.

So...we might see the day where the LOD forums might even get grouped up again?

Well...it has been 4 very active years..not many games can claim that :)

Sweet_Shadow

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm aliveee

Hello dear KTAers
I'm still around as you can see and I still read posts on these forums from time to time, especially the KTA threads ^_^
I started playing again a while back, joined a clan even and due to circumstances became 'leader' of that clan (oh my lord!!). So I'm back on track...playing D2 again... and enjoying it very much :D

Good luck tonight KTA!! :clap:

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
See, you all WoW-ers? She's still playing!!!! Btw, SweetShadow, you wanna play in KTA11?
What about tonite - where are you in hell, how close to the end? I'm in act 3 IIRC, so I can be easily rushed and catch up, but if you're really close to baal, maybe it doesn't make sense?

zt0

Diabloii.Net Member
eurymone said:
See, you all WoW-ers? She's still playing!!!! Btw, SweetShadow, you wanna play in KTA11?
What about tonite - where are you in hell, how close to the end? I'm in act 3 IIRC, so I can be easily rushed and catch up, but if you're really close to baal, maybe it doesn't make sense?
We are about to take down the council in act III. SO just tag along. :D

OT: Yiipii I found my very first Annihilus Charm yesterday. Last try with a skellimancer didnt go well. But this time with my hammerdin it went fast. :D

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Sweet,

Why dont you come and play with us in KTA 11... :D Clan leader... that sounds serious.

Nice catchup Eury, is this your fifth Frostadin or????

Speaking of nice finds... i found my first SOJ yesterday...... :D

See you all tonight,
Nex

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
Nexexplo said:
Nice catchup Eury, is this your fifth Frostadin or????
Frosty is 25 i think, and needs some norm baals + NM rush

Edit: and it's FOURTH frosty, don't you curse me :D

Edit 2: OK, I forgot I died, was thinking about my hammerin, ROTFL! So I can join with the mavina girl... LoL

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice Time out dance you performed tonight Nex...

All in the 81,82 range with all HF's done (GUL, MAL, MAL, UM, LUM, HEL) and Baal waiting for a kicking now ;)

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
yep - some strange luck yesterday ...
Going through act 4, Izzy was waiting at the door and the wp was right next to the entrance as well. First time I've had both in the same game.

A couple of 'moments' with the health, but all in all it went very well.

The posts from the last session seem to have disappeared, so I'll repeat something here. I used the normal imbue on that chicken head and got something really good (I think). +2 skills, +3 fireclaw, +3 armageddon +26% fire res and a couple other mods I don't remember. Makes a very pleasant change getting something that can actually be used by the character build. Just looks weird running around with what looks like a mouldy green chicken plonked on top of your head.

I also found a plain druid elemental skiller and am trying to swap that for the shaels to go into the phase blade. I'm fairly sure this doesn't break any untwinking 'rules', as I'm trading items found in the game. We don't have a build that can use this skiller either. However, if I've been a naughty bear, please let me know and I'll withdraw the trade offer.

See you all Wednesday

DelBoy

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
det said:
Nice Time out dance you performed tonight Nex...

All in the 81,82 range with all HF's done (GUL, MAL, MAL, UM, LUM, HEL) and Baal waiting for a kicking now ;)
Yeah... My ISP has decided that I have used my connection too much.... resulting in random disconnections (my trang necro died in a solo baal run last week) :rant:. So now I log back in every time and expect to see a HotNCold Ghost.....

@waflob, I have no problem with you trading the charm... but I think that bringing in a couple of shaels is "twinking", so that has to wait until after we finish Nihlathak. But I am open for discussing this. ;)

Cheers,
Nex

Btw, any thoughts yet on rune words?

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Normally I would have said trading outside is not possible until after the game, but I am on my way out of KTA so do whatever you like. Don't forget that Eury is playing with us and she is playing a Full M'avina. This is also severely tipping the scales in our favor and something we would not have allowed on any earlier KTA. So within a certain "area", we all seem to be okay with little violations of the rules.

That said...if you get 6 Shaels for the Skiller...good for you. If you are happy with 1 or 2, I can give them to you from my private non KTA pile (unless the ppl who I told they can plunder my mules did just that :D ) and you can hold on to the skiller.

If no one objects, I would donate the Sigon pieces we found to my son. He is constantly building new characters and that is his favorite set...

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
det said:
That said...if you get 6 Shaels for the Skiller...good for you. If you are happy with 1 or 2, I can give them to you from my private non KTA pile and you can hold on to the skiller.
Looking at price guides, the skiller is valued at around pul. 6 shaels seems to be a bargain. (doesn't it ?)

Thanks for the offer. I've got shaels sitting on mules as well, but that did seem to be a definite no no. I've got 2 Jalals and 2 shape shifter skillers as well that I won't use (possibly after we complete hell), as using these items come into the category 'twinking'. I was under the impression that unneeded items could be traded. (didn't Eury cancel a planned trade after the death of the char ? I'm not finger pointing - just asking for clarification).

det said:
If no one objects, I would donate the Sigon pieces we found to my son. He is constantly building new characters and that is his favorite set...
Why not - we don't need them any more and muling out was never an issue.

Just my $0.02

DelBoy

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
waflob said:
didn't Eury cancel a planned trade after the death of the char ? I'm not finger pointing - just asking for clarification
I was gathering the dream frosty setup, and trading my regular non KTA items to twink him after we finish the game.

But I really have no problem with you trading the charm for shaels. However, it's always funny - this "twinking orgy" we have after nihlathak, with Aerath asking "can I, can I, can I now?" :D

And after all the charm is worth more than 6 shaels, so if I were you, I'd wait for that sweet twinking moment, which is really close. But - up to you, says the fully twinked Mavina zon ;)

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Update on my playing time ^^

I think I will be late on Wednesday..about 30 minutes unfortunately. Maybe I can at least park my Sin, but I am off until 20:30..maybe 20:45 :(

Chiller_babe

Diabloii.Net Member
waflob said:
Thanks for the offer. I've got shaels sitting on mules as well, but that did seem to be a definite no no. I've got 2 Jalals and 2 shape shifter skillers as well that I won't use (possibly after we complete hell), as using these items come into the category 'twinking'. I was under the impression that unneeded items could be traded. (didn't Eury cancel a planned trade after the death of the char ? I'm not finger pointing - just asking for clarification).
Gimme Gimme Gimme - what do you want for em (bearing in mind I ain't exactly loaded and only need 1 jalal)

Chill

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
Chiller_babe said:
Gimme Gimme Gimme - what do you want for em (bearing in mind I ain't exactly loaded and only need 1 jalal)

Chill
Hi - sure, I'll trade you one of the Jalals.
Maybe we should go the pm route (shouldn't hijack the thread)

DelBoy

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Keep spamming this thread. KTA needs to be on the top of this forum. Show them we are alive

:yep: :yep: :yep: