Krovak's intro post

krovak

Diabloii.Net Member
Krovak's intro post

Hey all!

I have been wandering around the SP forum long enough to finally introduce myself. My name is Martin, i'm 27 and live in Prague, Czech Republic. The nickname "Krovak" comes from my surename and it means bushman in Czech. At this moment i am doing 3rd year of my PhD studies in chemistry. Who knows what i am going to do when i am finished:grin:.

I used to play D2 a bit when it came out, but then it forgot about it for a long time. About a year ago i returned to it and played ladder for several months, then again i stopped playing and now i am back - but i only play SP for now. I love ATMA and i want my characters to be permanent, so i doubt i will return to online playing. I was also sick about all that duped runes and corrupted economy on ladder, zods selling for 4 ists is what i mean. I like the game to be played honestly and so far i only have self-found items except several uniques and skillers that i have traded with another SPF member, who i know personally.

My favourite characters are necromancers and sorceresses, but that does not mean i don't like the others. To name some of my characters let's mention "Murkatos" - lvl 89 summon necro, "Naralda" - lvl 92 pure blizzard sorc or "Carmela" - lvl 85 ranged enchantress. Do you know the names? Yes, they come from Wizardry VII, one of my beloved games of all times.

To complete the introduction: i am using RRM, RWM and FE mods and i play 1.11b softcore. I am planning to start playing a HC character in the near future. Howeber, I don't know which class that should be:scratch:.

I am looking forward to meeting you here on the forums and maybe doing some trades. Let the probation period begin:wink3:.

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums, bud!

You seem to have everything covered in your post. Good Job, when water_moon drops by, you'll receive tons of cookies. :thumbsup:

Freekje

Diabloii.Net Member
hi there!

I see you are also playing or have played heroes of might and magic... If I'm correct I might even be more specific by guessing it to be version III.

Enjoy the SPF as much as we all do, and everything will be fine. (Until you want to leave...)

Hamburger

Diabloii.Net Member
Your avatar is a beholder!!!!!!!

Level 3 unupgraded dungeon monster!!!!!!!
Heroes 3 ftw!!!!!!!!!

I like you, nice intro :grin:

Welcome to the SPF!!!!!! You'll find people here nice as long as stay legit....
Have fun!!!!!

Ugla

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, fellow-countryman. I guess, I'll be the first one from Prague to welcome you here before Hrus eventually wakes up (I recently returned from Japan and my body still feels a few hours ahead).

@suiling That's how to deal with Nebux. Good job :smiley:

Ugla

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, welcome here in SPF.
It seems like we have a lot of things in common.
For example I have played HOMAM and Wizardry VII a lot... And I am from Prague too...:wink3:
BTW, it was a long time ago I played Wizardry 7, I think there was a Murkatos castle? But I don't remember Naralda and Carmela? Oh wait a minute - they were two of the mountain caves witches?

krovak

Diabloii.Net Member
Thank you all for the worm welcome:girly:.

Freekje> Yes, HOMM 3 is also a game i have spent hundreds of hours playing. I like heroes 4 and 5 as well, but the 3rd series is simply the best IMHO.

Hamburger> Yes, you are 100% correct. I'm glad to see other heroes fans here.

Hrus> "Murkatos" comes from the Orkogre castle, his name was written on a scroll "Murkatos' last words". Carmela and Naralda are indeed two of the mountain witches. The other two were Xandasa and Barbana.

Well, i should be going for some WSK clearing, there are too many empty fields in my flavie report:wink3:.

RIP

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the Forum

its nice to see, that our Czech community here is growing :wink3:

Freekje

Diabloii.Net Member
Freekje> Yes, HOMM 3 is also a game i have spent hundreds of hours playing. I like heroes 4 and 5 as well, but the 3rd series is simply the best IMHO.
Yeah It's probably the game after diablo 1 and 2 that I have played the most. It's great. I don't know version 4 or 5 though.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! here's your goodie basket of baked goodies and squid repelant. Don't mind the shin kickers, they mean well.

Do read the stickies and SPF FAQs and don't forget to stop by the EMB. And here's your extra cookeis for an intro well done!