Krazy Konspiracy Kook

Krazy Konspiracy Kook

Okay, I know this is going to sound paranoid, but let me do some amateur linking here.

There's a group of Bible scholars who claim the UN will be attacked by a nuclear bomb sometime during the Sabbath in September.

Iranian President Ahmanutjob says he wants to debate Bush at the UN on Friday. But, the US isn't likely to issue him a visa, because Israel doesn't want him there. So, Ahmanutjob has set up an alibi that he wants to be at the UN, but he's unlikely to actually be allowed to be there.

The Russians have links to providing advanced weapons to Iran, weapons which were used against Israel in the recent Hezbollah war.

Now, the Russians have a nuclear sub that has suffered a fire.

The pieces are all starting to fall into place for the nuclear sub to "accidentally" fire a nuke at New York.

Iran has plausible deniability because why would their President knowingly put himself in danger by wanting to speak at the UN if he knew there was going to be a nuke attack.

Russia has plausible deniability because their submarine was damaged in a fire and the launch systems short-circuited.

Why would Russia do this? Maybe they're getting billions from Iran. Who knows?
I found this nutjob theory elsewhere and couldn't resist posting it.

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
You must not have seen one of those History Channel specials on the Bible code. It has already predicted many events of history, so I don't see why this couldn't have been predicted by a scholar knowledgeable enough.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
But the cunning part is that the sub is actually going to sit underneath an American battleship when it fires and it's going to target the Iranian ambassador, implicating the American captain. Why wouldn't they detect the sub right beneath them? Because this one can fire while cloaked! Quick, we have to escape the frozen gulag, grab a ship to the peace conference, defeat the Shakespeare-quoting evil general in his prototype submarine and stop the next assassination! Mr President! Mr President!!!!

Yaboosh said:
You must not have seen one of those History Channel specials on the Bible code. It has already predicted many events of history, so I don't see why this couldn't have been predicted by a scholar knowledgeable enough.
LOL, it's such a shame John Safran Vs. God wasn't broadcast outside Australia:

wikipedia on the Bible code said:
Criticism

The primary objection advanced against Bible codes of the Drosnin variety is that information theory does not prohibit noise from appearing to be sometimes meaningful. Thus, similar patterns can be found in books other than the Bible. Although the probability of an ELS in a random place being a meaningful word is small, there are so many possible starting points and skip patterns that many such words are completely expected to appear.

Responding to an explicit challenge from Drosnin, who claimed that other texts such as Moby Dick could not yield ELS, Australian mathematician Brendan McKay found many ELS letter arrays in Moby Dick that relate to modern events, including the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. He also found a code relating to the Rabin assassination, containing the assassin's first and last name and the university he attended, as well as the motive ("Oslo", relating to the Oslo accords.) [2]

Other people, such as US physicist Dave Thomas, found other examples in many texts. In addition, Drosnin had used the flexibility of Hebrew orthography to his advantage, freely mixing classic (no vowels, Y and W strictly consonant) and modern (Y and W used to indicate i and u vowels) modes, as well as variances in spelling of K and T, to wrench out the desired meaning. In his television series John Safran vs God, Australian television personality John Safran worked successfully with McKay to look for evidence of the September 11 terrorist attacks on New York in the lyrics of Vanilla Ice's repertoire.
In fact he used "Ice Ice Baby". And he also did the converse; he used the Bible to predict the rise and fall of Vanilla Ice's career.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
This isn't uncommon. Do a google search for John Hagee, and you can find all his predictions about the next six months as well.

It truly is the end of the world as we know it...

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
WildBerry said:
The Big Book testifieth mightily, but you don't need to be a prophet to see that one coming...
Yeah all you need is his cameo appearance in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2.

Ace_wanderer

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
But the cunning part is that the sub is actually going to sit underneath an American battleship when it fires and it's going to target the Iranian ambassador, implicating the American captain. Why wouldn't they detect the sub right beneath them? Because this one can fire while cloaked! Quick, we have to escape the frozen gulag, grab a ship to the peace conference, defeat the Shakespeare-quoting evil general in his prototype submarine and stop the next assassination! Mr President! Mr President!!!!

LOL, it's such a shame John Safran Vs. God wasn't broadcast outside Australia:

In fact he used "Ice Ice Baby". And he also did the converse; he used the Bible to predict the rise and fall of Vanilla Ice's career.

It came on here in New Zealand, it was a very entertaining watch.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
John Safran was great. Speaking of New Zealand and TV shows, I loved Seven Periods with Mr Gormsby.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
You write things that look like words but I don't know what you mean by them.
Here's an excerpt from an episode of John Safran Vs. God. In this one he tries to get a fatwa put on local Australian TV personality Rove McManus (and briefly succeeds).

Here's one about aboriginal ownership.

Here's a bit about the average atheist.

Oh awesome - I found a bit where he's trying to pitch a movie to Mormon moviemakers - Extreme Mormons...