Kramer Goes Nuts..

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
Kramer Goes Nuts..

So I guess its a slow day in the OTF so I will post Kramer's mad racial rampage to spice things up.

Basically to sum it up, two black guys were heckling him, and Richards responds that 50 years ago they would have hung him and stuck a fork up his ***. He then proceeds to say ****** a couple times.

Looks like its time for damage control for him.

Lord Nyax

Banned
He just went on...Letterman? Something like that, and publicly apologized, not only to the Blacks, but also to Hispanics and other "minorities". The N-word is a big deal nowadays. Anyone who says it has to know what's coming...

Stoutwood

Diabloii.Net Member
What? A washed-up celebrity sparking controversy to get back into the news? I flatly refuse to believe it.

plasmo

Diabloii.Net Member
So does using the n-word automatically make one racist?
Only if you're not black. Ooh, the irony of being called a racist because you can't use a word simply due to the color of your skin.

This, and that idiotic mess with Gibson, is utter crap. Most racist jokes are hilarious, and most people will laugh at them if they're alone or with their friends. The media and everybody has to act offended for some reason, though.

Now, if he seriously hated blacks and went around telling people to kill them, that would be a whole different matter, but a little ***-talking and joking isn't a big deal.

sgriffin

Diabloii.Net Member
using it no. using it like he did maybe (that maybe is more on the strong side of maybe than the weaker one).

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Man, what an idiot. If you're going to do racist comedy you'd damn well better make it funny...

article said:
"Freedom of speech has its limitations and I think Michael Richards found those limitations."
Why does some idiot always have to say something like this? You can't just condemn the guy and what he said, you have to imply that it should be illegal too...

So does using the n-word automatically make one racist?
I think you should read what he actually said.

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
Only if you're not black. Ooh, the irony of being called a racist because you can't use a word simply due to the color of your skin.

This, and that idiotic mess with Gibson, is utter crap. Most racist jokes are hilarious, and most people will laugh at them if they're alone or with their friends. The media and everybody has to act offended for some reason, though.

Now, if he seriously hated blacks and went around telling people to kill them, that would be a whole different matter, but a little ***-talking and joking isn't a big deal.
I'm completely agree with everything you said. If you treat someone different because of their race then it is racism. So not "allowing" white people to use the word because they are white is racism. Its either nobody uses it, or everybody uses it and clearly the latter is not acceptable. Moreover, why is it okay for black people to say "cracka" etc when its just a modern form of "******". I'm unbiased because I'm brown :badteeth:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Is "******" racist if a white person uses it? If it's in the pejorative sense then yes, I'd say so. If it isn't then probably not, although I wouldn't want to use it regularly around big black guys.

Is "******" racist if a black person uses it? Well, it's kind of hard to see how it could be used in the pejorative sense. On the off chance it was, I suppose the answer would similarly be yes.

Should using the word be illegal in any sense? No, absolutely not.

Stoutwood

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, true. And racist jokes are some of the funniest ones out there.

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
Racism jokes are the funniest out there, and its not like there aren't white/brown/jewish/everything racism/cultural jokes. People say those all the time, but its just the guilt associated with the black jokes that make it socially wrong. Southpark needs to do an episode about this.

S Z

Diabloii.Net Member
Racist jokes are some of the funniest out there... if you're still in the comedic Dark Ages.

TjejKast

Banned
So I guess its a slow day in the OTF so I will post Kramer's mad racial rampage to spice things up.

Basically to sum it up, two black guys were heckling him, and Richards responds that 50 years ago they would have hung him and stuck a fork up his ***. He then proceeds to say ****** a couple times.

Looks like its time for damage control for him.
I will never understand the mind of an american. If this where done in sweden, everyone would just laugh. Although, black people come in short supply here. So does most kind of immigrants, except turkish people, they are everywhere :laughing:

Please, tell me. Is it wrong to say the N-word cause black people think it´s wrong, or cause white people think it´s wrong? :undecided:

Bortaz

Banned
I don't understand why people infuse simple words with such power. Why is it worse to call someone a ****** than it is to call them stupid, or ugly, or Australian? Words by themselves have no power. We empower them when we make an issue over their use.