Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

kooki goes OT aswell..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by kooki, Feb 18, 2004.

1. kooki

kooki IncGamers Member

kooki goes OT aswell..

Hi all ;P
    Hope every1 is fine today (i sure am, just found censored from censored again)

Was chatting to Frygia yesterday after our quick trade, and i got tipped of this forum, supposed to be nice Fryggie said, so i thought i might have a lookie ^^

Anyways..hope every1 is doing allright and njoying life.
    Im gonna go have a nice cup of tea now and some coffein-pills since i didnt get any sleep the past night.

Cheers all :yep:

2. Drosselmeier

Drosselmeier IncGamers Member

Welcome to the OTF kooki.

A friendly tip. Don´t mention Pindle or anything else D2 related here or Ankahke1 might slap you silly with a cod or something.

Do try to enjoy your stay. Enjoyment makes eternity so much better.

3. kooki

kooki IncGamers Member

Hehe thnx for the tip, glad i got to know it in time when it still was editingtime available^^ ..as u can see.

Im sure ll enhoy my stay, im very easy entertained, especially when im in this stage of sleepyness ^^

Btw, got a bad habit too, making koreansmiley too often, plz tell me how to quit those nasty eye-thingys ^...kept myself from finishing that last one atleast.

4. Forcefeedback

Forcefeedback IncGamers Member

Hello kookie! A boot camp day at OTF it seems!

Glad you realized your error in time, trout isn't that soft and seems like OTF has never run out of imagination.

I'm sure everybody would like to know something from you (geographic region even).
    I've gotten the impression Anakha is always on the lookout for someone new so beware!

5. Freet

Freet IncGamers Member

Welcome to the OTF Kooki. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Might I suggest you peruse the forum faq? Knowing the rules will surely make your stay here more enjoyable and less troutesque. ;)

6. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

Welcome. You're never leaving.

I am in charge of issuing you your first trout. *hands Kooki a medium-sized trout*

Use this to beat morons and trolls and those who mention the game-that-shall-not-be-mentioned on the OTF. Don't abuse it, use it sparingly and after you've gotten more respect you can upgrade to a large trout and then the Tactical Assault Trout... the ultimate weapon of the OTF and only available to the established crazy people here.

*smacks Kooki with a Tactical Assault Trout* Welcome! :xparty:

7. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

Cripes! You never got a trout? I can't keep track of all the new people on here, people! You have to come to me!

*issues FFB a medium-sized trout*

Same speech, different names, etc. etc. :)

*smacks FFB with a Tactical Assault Trout* Welcome! :xparty:

8. Drosselmeier

You know Annie... I never got a trout either, not even one of those lovely little troutings. May I please have one?

9. kooki

kooki IncGamers Member

On my behalf and my alter-ego Lady Did'n Donottin, i lay my deepest and most honest appologies to you all, noble OTF-members, staff and Jury.
    My behaviour regarding my openingpost was unacceptable, but then again, arent we all humans in here? Arent we all breed in the same world, doesnt we breath the same air, see the same sun and moon go up and down, doesnt we all make our mistakes and.. arent we all made to make mistakes every now and then, yes we are!
    But, we can all forgive, there lays the great power of a leadership, forgive our sins and give secondary chances.

I stand here infront of you, bare naked and cold, please let me in and give me shelter and food, i now see my mistake, and im truly sorry it ever happend.

Asking for forgiveness, the choice is yours, but i urge to to consider that, if im still being charged, be prepared for a kooki, putting on his wiz-hate, black cap and wand of allmighty joyfulness :flip:

10. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

*issues Drossy a medium-sized trout*

Same speech, different names, this time in Swedish, etc. etc.

*smacks Drossy with a Tactical Assault Trout* Welcome! :xparty:

Phew... my arm is getting tired. But it's worth it! I'm going for the record!

No.

Satrina is some kind of cat, I don't even know what the hell Smeg is, and half of us are Canadians.

Edit: You know, you really shouldn't mention that you're standing naked in the cold.

*points and snickers*

11. Freet

Freet IncGamers Member

*hands Kooki a loin cloth*

12. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

*streaks naked through the Forum*

YOU CAN'T CATCH ME, FREET!!!! :surprise:

13. kooki

kooki IncGamers Member

brr, thnx alot Freet, i sense you have a good heart ^^

14. Drosselmeier

Can I keep it daddy??? PLIIIIIIS!

15. Forcefeedback

Forcefeedback IncGamers Member

*looks at Anakha's post count*
    Thanks for the trout granpa. I hope I will newer need to use it other than welcoming others like me.

I was wondering how come you've lived so long? Do the trouts keep you refreshed and in check or have you been infected with the almost extinct Comm. sense virus?
    Just curious, if you have a "Tactical Assault Trout" what does Ash have? I guess his attitude compensates for the trout size.

edit: Seems like everyone has time to answer to a post, eat a sandwich (buttered on both sides) have a shower and post another time while I make a 7 line post. Oh well. Good to see you have been redeemed by the Almighty and receive the blessing of Anakha so all is well which starts well or something similar.

Wand of Joyfullness? Hmm... lets see what happends.

Welcome to OTF!
    *pats with the Small Trout*

16. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

Ash has his own invention... the whale... which matches his post count.

I've been here long enough to rack up that many posts because I bribe Gaile with sweet, sweet love. Sometimes Freet, too.

17. kooki

kooki IncGamers Member

I already feel the closeness in this forum, like it like it, alot ;)
    Drinking my warm nice tea now, listening to some musikc and just relaxing.
    Later today im going downtown to see my 1½ month old ex BF to get back my key to my appartment, feels kinda weird..still. Anyhow, nothing i wanna disguss atm =)

Wish you all a very very nice day in the sun (if there is one) , atleast its shining strongly in sweden where i am ^^

Take care all =)
    Ill be back later for sure, send my best regards to Frygia also, laters~ :sleep:

18. Freet

Freet IncGamers Member

Ahhhh....so you are a female?!?

Well then, I would offer you a top to go with that loin cloth but, thanks to tight budget constraints, Any requests for womens tops must be voted on by commitee. The next commitee meeting is tentativly scheduled for 8 weeks from next Tuesday.

Until then, consider the stares, whistles and cat calls as nothing more than our special way of welcoming you to our fold.

19. frygia

frygia IncGamers Member

Hi sweetie :)

So you found your way to the OTF? Here is a mighty interesting place too. Not exactly the same as the OT thread on the ETF though.

OTF is for big discussions, lots of intellectual thingies, news of the day, some very nice posters, some other completely crazy but there's no continuity on the posts, all threads finish their matter and new threads are made, about other thingies. There's lots of lunnies and canadians here too (Anakha2826723 comes to mind :xrollseye ).

The OT thread of the ETF is a place much more closed. Only very few people post there everyday (around 15 iirc) and we know ourselves for more than one year now. It's used to everyday talk, and we really get to know what happens in day-to-day life of Fercil, Xora, me, MortIIs, etc . . . a completely different approach.

And this continues forever, each thread has around 2000ish posts and then another is created, and things continue right after the other stopped.

I hope to see you in both :)

And click the golden link in my sig, can I persuade you to fill in the questionnaire? I'd love to see it 8)

20. Yavanna

Yavanna IncGamers Member

Pahh. Trout are outdated. Why use CLUBS...

...when you have MISSILES?!?

*distributes clams to all who lack trout*