Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Knowledgable traders plz help

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by FanMan, Feb 26, 2004.

1. FanMan

FanMan IncGamers Member

Knowledgable traders plz help

Hi guys, I was playin a Ladder char and found a rare short battle bow. It's stats are as follows:

31-58 dmg
    428% ed
    +5 Min dmg
    +238 AR
    +56% dmg to Undead
    +55 AR to Undead
    4% ml
    +15 Dex

I'm considering upgrading this. But I'm not quite sure if it's tradable. I would have posted this in the trade forums but since it's a specific bow, i wanted some zon opinions. Would this bow be worth upgrading to you? Thx.

2. Random

Random IncGamers Member

I'd say its a pretty decent bow ONLY when you upgrade. I can see the potential in this bow since of the mana leech, the high ED, the AR, and the 15 dex. However Amazons especially Bowazons require IAS in their bow. (See IAS table.)

The bow would do pretty good dmg, however ias bows such as Windforce or BOTD will be btter becuase of the attributes.

A good bow overall, but too bad its missing ias. Maybe your not looking for speed, then its a good bow once u upgrade it

3. kockblocker1

kockblocker1 IncGamers Member

Shael it and upgrade it. That's a nice find. Let us know what the damage is after the upgrade. It's cheap to upgrade it to Exceptional. I would only upgrade to Elite if you planed on using it. Unless you have excess runes that you don't mind using.

4. FanMan

FanMan IncGamers Member

upgraded it, the dmg is now 73-158 and socketed with a shael for 20IAS.

Do you guys think this has trade value?

5. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

The tough thing about trading bows these days is that bowzons aren't very popular anymore. The value of bows has tanked :( The other day on the HC trade forum I saw a Windforce offered up for a Shako. Still, it is a great bow that would be even better if made into an elite (ward?) bow. But you might not even get your runes out of it unless you find the right person to trade it to. Upgrade it again, and use it.

Edit: In softcore this bow might be worth quite a lot. But I'm not current on sc trade values.

6. Shadoway

Shadoway IncGamers Member

I play where Yogi plays---east HC ladder. I would say don't spend Pul+Lum to upgrade. With the runes, you can buy an Eaglehorn which has ITD, +skill and 360%ed at lvl 80, 380%ed at lvl 90.

7. Shadoway

Shadoway IncGamers Member

My bad, it is Um+Fal for rare. Pul+Lum is for unique.

8. FanMan

FanMan IncGamers Member

yeah, um is a bit much if i can't even get tha back. Oh well, it's still a good lookin bow. 423% ed, damn that's pretty :-D

9. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

Yes it is, the trade value isn't the important thing about this bow. Do you play a bowzon?

10. FanMan

FanMan IncGamers Member

I had a high lvl zon in 1.09 but in 1.10 I've only played sorc. If i did play one, I'd be using it :)