Know Anyone that Looks like Somone Famous?

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
Know Anyone that Looks like Somone Famous?

Do ya?
and, the answer to my own questions is doooo i ever!

my friend looks like the lead singer (guy on the right) of Smile Empty Soul .

heh, its pretty cool. too bad no one knows who they are... :rant:

so what about you?
(show a pic too - (of the famous person))

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Every month or so, somebody asks my dad for an autograph. Apparently everyone thinks he is Mel Gibson. However I don't have a picture of him to show you.

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
I dont know someone who looks like someone famous, mostly cause i dont care bout celebrity crap...but I do kno Smile Empty Soul, they just had a concert down here (FL) Next Big Thing 2 with Yellowcard and a bunch of other cool new up-and-coming bands.

Edit: I have a pic of my dad of when he was in HS, that he looked like John Travolta in Grease...not on the computer though

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Mecal said:
Do ya?
and, the answer to my own questions is doooo i ever!

my friend looks like the lead singer (guy on the right) of Smile Empty Soul .

heh, its pretty cool. too bad no one knows who they are... :rant:

so what about you?
(show a pic too - (of the famous person))
Bottom of the Bottle is a KICKASS song. Smile Empty Soul is teh roxxors, yep. And I'm trying to think, so I'll get back to you. I for one, look like nobody famous. I'm too ugly.

P2blr

Diabloii.Net Member
my QBASIC teacher last year (Grade 10) looks so much like Mel Gibson, it's so hilarious

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
My friend could easily take Conan O'Brians place in a Curly to Curly-Joe-esque manner.

MagiusTheGrey

Diabloii.Net Member
Smile Empty Soul does some pretty decent music. As far as famous people, there was a guy who looked exactly like Hulk Hogan on my track team a year or so ago. Even grew the mustaches sp??? to look like him as well.

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
Dross its funny, I always thought of you as your avatar, even though I knew it isnt you.
It really fits if you say you look like it :)

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
Madness said:
Dross its funny, I always thought of you as your avatar, even though I knew it isnt you.
It really fits if you say you look like it :)
You thought of me as an optical prank? Well... thanks, I guess :)

EDIT: Prank? What´s the applicable term? It´s not really an illusion...

Damn you Madness... If I don´t find myself soon I´m blaming you!

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
Drosselmeier said:
You thought of me as an optical prank? Well... thanks, I guess :)
I never really understood why people said it made them sick, I find her quite pretty :love:

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
People keep telling me that I look like Marc Gagnon (Canadian Olympic Gold medallist). I was even stopped in a store the other day by some 10 year-old. I take the time to take off my headphones and **** and he says "You're name isn't Marc Gagnon, is it?" BAH! Too many people say I look like him... Less now that I don't have my goatee and bleached hair, but still. It's annoying. By the way, this is Markie. Compare to this or this, maybe. Add a goatee and bleached hair in your head.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
SCG...

I wish I had your style of hair... damn me and my hair! Too bad I don't have a webcam anymore... I have hair like the guy from Dashboard Confessional. And I sound like him when I sing. Hmmm, I kinda sorta look like him, actually.

http://www.dashboardconfessional.com/index.cfm/action/visual.displayPicture/ResourceID/1045/index.html
http://www.dashboardconfessional.com/index.cfm/action/visual.displayPicture/ResourceID/1041/index.html
http://www.dashboardconfessional.com/index.cfm/action/visual.displayPicture/ResourceID/1043/index.html

Except my nose is a tad bigger. And I'm only 5'4. And I grow out my... chin hairs. And wow that looks almost exactly like my guitar. I feel kinda famous! I still think my hair would look so cool like yours, tho.