Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Knockback's effect on javazons?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Jamiroquai, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai IncGamers Member

Knockback's effect on javazons?

I just got some 2jav/20ias/14str/knockback gloves and I'd thought I would try them out to see if the knockback did anything for either pvm or pvp. Has anyone else experimented with this and noticed anything? Possibly the physical damage part of LF and CS. Tell me if you yourself know of any effect or if you know for a fact it has no effect. Please link to another thread/site if its been discussed there. Thanks.

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

The knockback will take effect on the initial javelin strike, but will not spread to the resulting lightning bolts of LF and CS.

3. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

ugh, i've been crafting for months now trying to craft those exact gloves for my hybrid. if/when you decide to get rid of them PLEASE let me know i will reward you handsomly to say the least (that is if they're East ladder).

the only time i've noticed on my jav switch that it's anoying is when i'm csing a non boss more than once. like evra said the kb only works on the "real" javs not on any resulting bolts.

ps. i mean what i said about paying well.

4. Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai IncGamers Member

So in the jav(physical damage) part it does knockback in pvm. Sounds like on both lf and cs, I imagine jab as well. Does it have any stun/knockback effect in pvp? Yea, they are east ladder and I'll message you crawling.