Knockback with pally skills...

Squix

Diabloii.Net Member
Knockback with pally skills...

I really doubt it does, but will knockback work with charge and/or smite? They've already got a knock back to them, but is it considered "knockback" by the game, or just part of the skill, able to be modified by an actual "knockback" mod? I want smite to knock back farther so it's easier to smite -> charge them baddies.

muteownz

Diabloii.Net Member
Squix said:
I really doubt it does, but will knockback work with charge and/or smite? They've already got a knock back to them, but is it considered "knockback" by the game, or just part of the skill, able to be modified by an actual "knockback" mod? I want smite to knock back farther so it's easier to smite -> charge them baddies.
i dont think u'd need knockback... cus i was thinking about making a charger too. so i asked my high lvl friend to join a game. with my lvl 24 or so pally he let me charge him. ever time i did it knocked him back and hit him everytime. i was using some crap weapon with a low lvl dude. so i dunno if knockback is needed for pvp anyways. an easy way to check is find a weapon for sale that has knockback on it and test it out. :)

mrp935

Diabloii.Net Member
I've got Cleglaw's set on my level24 charger...

35% Crushing Blow
50% Deadly Strike
Knockback
6% Mana Stolen Per Hit

...fun stuff.

How is this set NOT for a charger?
The AR bonuses are nice too.
I only wish the +damage based on character level on the sword was minimum damage instead of maximum damage. >:)

The str and dex requirements on the sword are a bit steep relative to the clvl. I socketed mine with a -15%req jewel.

mrp935

Diabloii.Net Member
lol
If I ever get bored enough with this game to even touch PvP, remind me to jump of something really tall.