Kingdom of Heaven

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
i hope it shows both sides of the war and not just the "rightous" christian one.

either that or explosions, lots of explosions.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
Looks good, especially Liam Neeson. One thing bothers me though, Orlando Bloom is another archer/knight characater. I really feel sorry for that man. Will he ever be in a movie that does not fit one of those roles? Is he that one dimensional?

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
SelfBaisResistor said:
Looks good, especially Liam Neeson. One thing bothers me though, Orlando Bloom is another archer/knight characater. I really feel sorry for that man. Will he ever be in a movie that does not fit one of those roles? Is he that one dimensional?
He's also a pirate.

SilentMagik

Diabloii.Net Member
Scott > Spielberg

Recently I've grown tired of epic "historical" movies featuring dudes wielding swords on horseback. It gets old.

Maybe I'll watch the DVD..

Does it have boobies?

Stoutwood

Diabloii.Net Member
SilentMagik said:
Does it have boobies?
Probably not enough to make the movie watchable. "Alexander" had boobies in it, but all the boobies in the world couldn't have saved that movie. Unless, of course, there were more boobies than there were shots of Colin Farrell bursting into tears, which is a nearly impossible feat.

By the way, "Dirty Harry" has boobies AND it's a good movie. I suggest you skip the next movie you see and rent that instead.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh man not another one.... *sigh*

Agree with Ash, whos got a pooper scooper handy?

War Of The Worlds is going to be awesome... as is Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy. Go spend your money watching them not this tripe....

KnightFall

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Kingdom of Heaven - looking forward to it
War of Worlds - I want to hear the radio versoin first, but I still wanna see it
Hitchhiker - I don't want to see it, simply because I am happy with what my imagination came up with for scenery and such. I don't want a director's rendering of it