Kinda mean, but kinda funny

Dire_Wulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Kinda mean, but kinda funny

Last night i was playing a public NM cow game and some guy named army_ofdarkness (necro) comes in and is playing with us.

So, he decideds he is gonna mess with the cowking, and the cow king kills him.

So, me being the sarcastic mofo that I am, exclaim... "Hail to the king, baby"

lots of laughs

det

Diabloii.Net Member
...which only goes to show that there were a lot of players who have been around for a long time...that game you quoted must have been out when Neanderthalians were playing on stone laptops :lol:

Stimm

Diabloii.Net Member
det said:
...which only goes to show that there were a lot of players who have been around for a long time...that game you quoted must have been out when Neanderthalians were playing on stone laptops :lol:

It maybe old but Duke Nukem is a timeless classic.

kridebbent

Diabloii.Net Member
det said:
... and what's been around even longer is the movie (Army of Darkness) that Duke Nukem stole it from. :)

Gnub

Diabloii.Net Member
im happy somebody said it, the punchline was that his name (Army of darkness) was where he got that line out of...:/

Dire_Wulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Duke Nukem... pfft. They shamelessly stole that line. That line was spoken by the almighty Bruce Campbell (along with a treasure-trove of other one-liners). Too bad most of the people viewing this thread dont even know what Space Balls are.... :lol:

If you have never seen Army of Darkness... step away from your computer, go to your local video store... AND RENT IT!!!! Man, this movie is a cult classic.

killerxbabe

Diabloii.Net Member
"Ohhhh... goody little two shoes, goody little two shoes"
"Good, bad, what's the difference, I'm the guy with the Gun"

OMG I love that movie.
"but you loved me once!"
"Yeah, but you got real ugly" LOL

Dire_Wulf

Diabloii.Net Member
"Buddy, you aint lead'n but 2 things right now... Jack and Sh**, and Jack left town."

"Name's Ash... Housewares"

"Thank you for shopping S-mart"

annr

Diabloii.Net Member
as soon as i read the first post i was like :cool: army of darkness then i read the other posts about duke nuken and was like :(

own the dvd, rock and roll

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
I have to point out that everyone should watch Evil Dead 2 as well.

I also have to throw in a few more quotes...
"Gimme some sugar baby"
"You see this?....this is my BOOMSTICK!"
"Are all men from the future loud mouth braggarts?" "Just me baby, just me"