Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

killed Baal by accident

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by The Bridgekeeper, Feb 14, 2004.

1. The Bridgekeeper

The Bridgekeeper IncGamers Member

killed Baal by accident

hi everyone,

think I made a stupid mistake. I was leveling at baalruns on nightmare difficulty. And with my sleepy head I didn't notice that Baal wasn't defeated yet in that particular game. But after Baal's defeat I soon realised that...
    Ofcourse I can only see hell games now when trying to join a game. But I want to do nm baalruns. I also tried making some nm baalrun games myself, only nobody seem to join them.
    Do you guys maybe have a good solution for me? This kinda sucks because I had such a good time playing/leveling my assasin and this is quite a setback.

thx in advance

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Search for nm baal run games with a character who currently is in nightmare and switch to the real character if you find one. I guess the risk that the game gets full while you are switching is rather small.

It's a little annoying, but that's the punishment for your carelessness, I guess :)

3. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

Or, just make a game in Nightmare called NM-Baal or something, and hope that people see your game and join it. Or, go to a channel and spam it =/

4. ogz

ogz IncGamers Member

make ur game name called 'telebaal' and hope a sorc joins lol