Kill the FO/ES Sorc

ToroLoco

Diabloii.Net Member
Kill the FO/ES Sorc

A buddy of mine recently built a FO/ES sorc (no TS) and is kicking my butt. I haven't devoted much energy into making PvP's in the past, but I really need to make one to give him the beat down he so badly deserves. I'm open to any suggestions, leaning toward a WW Barb. Please describe build and gear (I got a pretty decent budget) and any tactic that might help. Thanks!

Ehein

Diabloii.Net Member
I recommend smite/charger if youre on ladder the grief runeword is a spectacular weapon. max charge, fanat, vigor, holy shield, smite. When he pops in your screen, lock him and keep chargin til hes dead or stunned then smite. Get max resist with hoz, coh, maras, and dual raven, use either um shako or nice coa to boost resist.

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
Assassin with fast cast/tele and a fury claw with dragon flight is a great way to wear them down. Tele on their screen and DF. Over a very short time, this will take a defensive caster to 1 life.

Phyrexial

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you want to absorb him? Because no matter how powerful the orb sorc is, I haven't seen one that does any damage to a dueler with 2 Ravens and a Blackoak Luna. Even with crappy res, little or none stacked.

If you want to beat him without resorting to absorb/max res gear then go with a Windy. A decently played Windy should be able to beat most orb sorcs with few problems due to cyclone armor practically negating their attack.

'22'Souljah

Diabloii.Net Member
Speederländer said:
Assassin with fast cast/tele and a fury claw with dragon flight is a great way to wear them down. Tele on their screen and DF. Over a very short time, this will take a defensive caster to 1 life.
do this idea

ToroLoco

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I'm gonna try the charge/smite pally first. There don't seem to be too many of those out there, and maybe the noobs will be fooled into thinking I'm an easy hammerdin kill.

But please, I'm still open to suggestions.

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
ToroLoco said:
I think I'm gonna try the charge/smite pally first. There don't seem to be too many of those out there, and maybe the noobs will be fooled into thinking I'm an easy hammerdin kill.

But please, I'm still open to suggestions.
trapper>>any sorc with good fcr mindblast