Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Kicksin Equipment

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by LittleBig, Mar 16, 2005.

1. LittleBig

LittleBig Diabloii.Net Member

Kicksin Equipment

I am a Dtalon pvm kicksin and i'm having trouble with my resists there terrible
    ive just started nightmare my equipment is. I'm not really that rich so i cant afford a coh or something like that.

2x Bartucs
    Sig Helm
    Sig Armor
    IK Boots
    IK Arms
    IK Belt
    2x raven
    +3 MA ammy

2. skygoneblue

skygoneblue Diabloii.Net Member

You could stick a Shael in each of your Bartuc's and use Fade as a quick fix. Just a thought...

3. xaser

xaser Diabloii.Net Member

About the resists... In case you didn't already spend lots of points in weapon block, you could take 1 bartucs away and get a Moser's Blesser Circle as a shield, with 2 perfect diamonds in it, for a total of +63% resist all.

Dtalon you say? Then how do you do the real damage? I see no items with Chrushing blow, or lots of elemental damage... I wonder what your skill setup is? Because it seems to me it would get quite slow, if the only damage you do comes from the kick damage of your boots.

4. Joergermeister

Joergermeister Diabloii.Net Member

If you want a cheap fix to help your resistances you could just switch out one of your bartucs for a jade talon. They aren't expensive and have seen a lot of them trade for perfect gems.

Some other cheap fixes would be Duriel's Shell and rockstopper helm which would be better than Sigon's armor and helm as well as offer much better resistances.

As xaser said I would also look into getting some items with crushing blow. Will definitely help your killing speed if you are having any troubles there.

Good Luck
    *NiteHawk

5. xaser

xaser Diabloii.Net Member

You can get 25% Crushing blow very cheap bij making a Strength, Amn+Tir, in a claw. That also gives 7% life leech, +20 str and +10 vit. Try to make it in a Blade Talon claw, Greater Claws or Feral Claws, but the fastest would be Greater Talons or Runic Talons.
    A bit more expensive item for tons of resists, is an armor with the Smoke runeword, Nef+Lum, for 50% all resists.

These are good guides with lots of information about building a kicksin and her equipment and all.
    http://s94360530.onlinehome.us/d2/assassin-kicksin.htm
    http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=546
    http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=127905