Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

kicking with baranar?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by bleuless, Jan 30, 2004.

1. bleuless

bleuless IncGamers Member

kicking with baranar?

what seems very attractive here is that the baranar has alot of elemental dmg, 600 if you add it all up, considering everything in hell is atleast immune to 1 thing, you still get 400 added elemental damage, and although the base weapon speed is not great, but its got 50% IAS and you can shael it. i am not too crazzy about getting the fastest frame rate either, imho the dmg might makes up for it.

what do you guys think?

2. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

it's a very good cheap option. But for raw elemental dmg a gimmershred axe is better...slower though...

3. bleuless

bleuless IncGamers Member

yes, gimmershred (throwing weapon) i didn't realize it until you said so. looks like the the ultimate weapon for a dtaloner. anyone actually has this please comment, thanks. and how expensive is the gimmershred? like a lem? or mal?

4. nephalim

nephalim IncGamers Member

I prefer Chaos claw, as it is magic damage which has the least amount of immune monsters. Of course is expensive to make. Charms also offer a good source of elemental damage. In 1.09, the damage ranges could get pretty nice on the high level elemental charms. I don't know if they can still get that high.

5. jrichard

jrichard IncGamers Member

The B-star would make a better Bfury weapon than the glimmershred due to it's AR boost.

jrichard

6. StormGuy85

StormGuy85 IncGamers Member

Nothing touches Azurewrath.

250-500 magic and 250-500 cold. Not to mention the lovely IAS, +1 skill, stats, and huge damage to undead.

7. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

gimmershred is very cheap, a few perfecg gems only. Its slow though so dont use it as primary weapon...

azurwrath is also great, possibly better even, though much more expensive...probably a good rune.

chaos is also very good for the magic dmg and chance to cast frozen orb, though chaos is even more expensive!

8. Frankeinstein

Frankeinstein IncGamers Member

Hmm maybe thats what I should be looking to trade for.

What do you think that would be worth? I guess that depends who is tarding w/ ya huh...