Kicking Boots

celtz888

Diabloii.Net Member
Kicking Boots

Im making a kick assassin (as some of you may know) and I recently got a pair of mirmidon greaves. I imbued them and got crappy mods (suprize suprize) So i got myself some P skulls and did 6Pskulls + Rare until i got good mods (didnt happen yet) Is this my best bet for getting good mods on these boots or is there other ways. I play West Nonladder so I cant upgrade Goreriders or Wartravelers. If anyone has any suggestions of how to get these boots better (maybe different recipe or something?) Post here. Also if you happen to have a good pair for sale lemme know (I know the last part belongs in trade but its not really what this post was about) /w *celtz888 if im on bnet uswest/NL

disci

Diabloii.Net Member
You will do just fine with those crappy mod boots, really.
I dont remember are those Shadow Dancer myrmiddon greaves ladder only-item, but if yes, then rare myrmiddons are your best bet. Dunno can you make blood craft on myrmiddons either, but that would be better option.

SureWin4

Diabloii.Net Member
i hear about people using an upgraded gore rider.. but i think that's ladder only...? well it would be really nice with the crushing blow and it turns into Myrimidon Greaves.. wat a wonder.. try that out.

celtz888

Diabloii.Net Member
im Non Ladder :( Upgrading exceptional to elite is Ladder only... Darn. Im still getting my skulls and rerolling. My friend and I are making a project outa this! Illl post again when the stats are good (could be never)

C-Beat

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm gonna use a pair of marrowalks instead. I'll lose some kick dmg but since most my dmg come from poison and magic dmg i think it's worth the nice str/dex boost. This is for pvp btw.

C-Beat

InfiniteWisdom

Diabloii.Net Member
For my Kicking Asn I used the saftey recipie to craft some boots: Magic Greaves/Warboots/Myrmidon Greaves + Ort Rune + PEmerald + Any Jewel I've gotten a few pairs of good boots this way. 30%FR/W, +6 Dex, minor resistances and about 152 defense. I'm still crafting trying to get a better pair. Also, I just shop Anya in Hell Difficulty to get magic Myrmidon Greaves to craft with. Takes a little while, but it's not too bad.