Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Kicking Boots

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by celtz888, Mar 9, 2004.

1. celtz888

celtz888 IncGamers Member

Kicking Boots

Im making a kick assassin (as some of you may know) and I recently got a pair of mirmidon greaves. I imbued them and got crappy mods (suprize suprize) So i got myself some P skulls and did 6Pskulls + Rare until i got good mods (didnt happen yet) Is this my best bet for getting good mods on these boots or is there other ways. I play West Nonladder so I cant upgrade Goreriders or Wartravelers. If anyone has any suggestions of how to get these boots better (maybe different recipe or something?) Post here. Also if you happen to have a good pair for sale lemme know (I know the last part belongs in trade but its not really what this post was about) /w *celtz888 if im on bnet uswest/NL

2. disci

disci IncGamers Member

You will do just fine with those crappy mod boots, really.
    I dont remember are those Shadow Dancer myrmiddon greaves ladder only-item, but if yes, then rare myrmiddons are your best bet. Dunno can you make blood craft on myrmiddons either, but that would be better option.

3. SureWin4

SureWin4 IncGamers Member

i hear about people using an upgraded gore rider.. but i think that's ladder only...? well it would be really nice with the crushing blow and it turns into Myrimidon Greaves.. wat a wonder.. try that out.

4. celtz888

im Non Ladder :( Upgrading exceptional to elite is Ladder only... Darn. Im still getting my skulls and rerolling. My friend and I are making a project outa this! Illl post again when the stats are good (could be never)

5. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

I'm gonna use a pair of marrowalks instead. I'll lose some kick dmg but since most my dmg come from poison and magic dmg i think it's worth the nice str/dex boost. This is for pvp btw.

C-Beat

6. InfiniteWisdom

InfiniteWisdom IncGamers Member

For my Kicking Asn I used the saftey recipie to craft some boots: Magic Greaves/Warboots/Myrmidon Greaves + Ort Rune + PEmerald + Any Jewel I've gotten a few pairs of good boots this way. 30%FR/W, +6 Dex, minor resistances and about 152 defense. I'm still crafting trying to get a better pair. Also, I just shop Anya in Hell Difficulty to get magic Myrmidon Greaves to craft with. Takes a little while, but it's not too bad.

7. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

In the same vein you can craft "Blood" boots out of Mirrored Boots (ie War Trav type boots)

8. celtz888

Hm good ideas guys thanks