Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Kickin Builds

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by madskills384, May 15, 2005.

1. madskills384

madskills384 IncGamers Member

Kickin Builds

i know most of u have heard and seen these types of post before but i am new to the the site so basically wut is the best way to build a kick asn that can handle himself or herself or wutever throughout the game the only skills that i know of that i will most likely max is Dragon Talon not sure about any of skillz PLZ HELP

2. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

Welcome to the Assassin forum! Your first stop should be in the stickied threads, since they have a ton of useful information. The builds/guides sticky has a link to C-Beat's guide, which is a hybrid trapper/kick build. It is one of the strongest builds, and you will not go wrong with it.

The other common build follows the same route as my guide:
    http://s94360530.onlinehome.us/d2/assassin-kicksin.htm

3. LagunaCid

LagunaCid IncGamers Member

*/me loves your guide*
    :clap:

4. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

:) Thanks.

5. madskills384

madskills384 IncGamers Member

Dragontail/TS vs Dragon talon/Venom???

okay thx for your link it help out a lot however now that leaves me with one more question i have 2 asn both are lvl 40 now one has 20 Dragon Talon,
    20 Venom well not yet but gettin there, and not to sure about the rest of my skills yet but i was thinking about maybe geting death sentry and then i have another asn with well skills points not set yet so i have a lot of skills not used yet but i was workin on having 20 dragon trail, 20 tiger strike, and still not sure about the rest of my skills on that char so my question is wut other skills would be best be fitted with those char and basically which char would do better or be able to handle himself better at higher lvls like hell? right now they both are in normal haven't went to nm yet but they both kill pretty good but i'm not sure how they will work in nm and hell

6. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

The Talon build will easily take you through Hell with the right equipment. Crushing Blow and high elemental damage are the two keys to a successful build. Death Sentry is your most powerful ally here for crowd kill.

The DTail build is ine I am not as familiar with, though the consensus is that it works wonders through Nightmare and has difficulties in Hell.