Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Kicker/ww Final assa

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Zpliffman, May 20, 2005.

1. Zpliffman

Zpliffman IncGamers Member

Kicker/ww Final assa

Hi,
    I have been wandering for a long time what i should do with my unskilled lvl 90 assa and i decided to make a kicker//ww sin. Now this will be my price my everything so i would really appriciate your comments and thoughts to make this my best assa ever! :D

Now my gear:

Helm: Coa (10/-10 psn rbf)
    Armour: (Issue) Bramble 44%/22 thorns Wirefleece or Nats (15/-15 psn rbf)
    Weapon:Chaos Suwwayah/Fury suwwayah
    Switch Weapon:Azurewrath (Um)
    Switch Shield:Storm Shield (don't know what to socket with)
    Boots:Shadow dancers +24 dex +2 sk
    Gloves: Draculs +15 str
    Belt:T-gods
    Rings:Raven 250/20 248/20
    Amulet:Highlords

Charms:
    3*45 life shadow skillers
    7*30-40 life shadow skillers
    1*anni 1/18/20/10
    9*15+ life 15+ ar small charms

Skills:

Max:
    Venom
    Fade
    Claw mastery
    Dragon Talon

Rest:
    9 points into weapon block for 60% block
    1* in all pre q
    1*shadow mastery
    1*mind blast
    1*blade shield
    1*cloak of shadow

Now some of these skills might fall under the pre q but just so you now what i am aiming for.

Now i will go for about
    160-170 str
    150-160 dex
    rest in vita

Please let me know what you think about my setup and if my kicking will reach the final break point.

Thanks
    Zpliffman

2. Speederländer

Speederländer IncGamers Member

You should be able to kick and whirl without doing a weapon switch. You have 45 life shadow GCs so you obviously aren't poor. Get your chaos on a runic for your main hand and then either go upped eth zod'ed tucs on off-hand or get a fury runic main hand and your chaos runic off-hand. Drop a pair of 15 ias/15 max jewels in your CoA. This allows you to kick at 7/3 frames, whirl nicely, and use both at will w/o resorting to weapon switches or equipment changes. You should always have a CTA on switch in any event.

Use breastplate enigma, get a 15 FC ammy, 10 FC ring, trangs gloves and an arachnid mesh belt. This gets you the 65 FC BP for tele and MB.

Get good venom auto-mods on your claws, try for a +1 skill on the ammy and you can be swinging a lvl 45 venom for both kicking and WW (unless you go the tucs off-hand, in which case you're limited to lvl 44 venom...the horror :uhhuh: ).

Critical Hotkey set-up (all for right-side skill/mouse button):
    A- WW
    S - MB
    D - WoF
    W - teleport
    F - Dragon Flight
    Q - Shadow Master

T - Weapon Switch for BO/BC

--W--
    A-S-D-W

....forms the core of your hotkey placement and allows rapid switching between skills.

The left-side skill is ALWAYS dragon talon.

Only put enough in Talon to get the upper limit of 5 kicks (i.e. level 29 with skills bonus and BC). 6 kicks is too many.

Your str and dex are too high unless that's all with equipment on. In which case, dex is still too high. Do NOT pump these stats unless its dex just to get the next AR level (like 9K AR or something).

This build should get just short of 4K life if done right.

Do NOT max fade or WB.
    Place enough points to get 60% block with BC and 50% PDR with PDR from CoA and Enigma, respectively.

In place of these, max mindblast. This allows you to use the SM/MB technique

Replace the life/ar sc with life/mana sc.

If built and played correctly, you can take anyone in the game but good WW barbs.

3. Zpliffman

I thought that enigma really wasn't that good for a ww sin, also will an eth upped tuc make a big difference? I can get my chaos in a runic talon that is no problem. I thought that the max dmg does not work on kicking?

The guide said that you should max fade and have 20 life ar sc's for the life and ar boost...

Also if you have eni then why do you need dragon flight?

4. Speederländer

I only say upped eth tuc if you need the stats from it. The damage is very nice for ww, though it pales beside the poison damage. Chaos-fury is fine, if your AR is solid.

Engima is a great armor for ww and kick sins because it makes you viable for fast moving casters.

If you go bramble, then use life/ar. If you go enigma, then go life/mana.

What max damage are you talking about?

5. Speederländer

Here's an old mini-guide I did a while back that I'll just post here. By looking at the points raised, you can see explanations for why I recommend certain things.

Note, this is for a pure kicker, but almost all of the points apply for ww. Also, you are doing a hybrid, so they all apply anyway.

Anti-Caster Strategy and Technique Mini-Guide

This isn’t comprehensive. This isn’t a class-by-class strategy breakdown. It’s meant to be a GENERAL record of several techniques that work, as well as ideas I’ve been working on for a long time with my kicker. Feel free to pick these apart and criticize anything. I’m always in the business of improving.

This is MAINLY FOR ANTI-CASTER KICKERS (specifically 65+ fast-cast/tele kickers). However, most of what I lay out here is applicable to the ghost ww-sin variant as well.

These points are somewhat random and are not meant to be complete. Words are no substitute for lots and LOTS of practice:

1. Play to the south:
    Try to keep your opponent north of you. You have more screen to work with. More visible area is more tactical advantage.

2. Play the diagonals.
    This ties into #1. Keep your opponent (as much as you can) to the northern diagonals. This further increases your advantage.

Note on #1 and #2: These are not as big a deal now with teleport as they were in 1.09 when trapping the diagonals was key. You simply move too much. But you should still be aware of the advantage they give, especially when you have no mana and are forced to run or minimize your mana intensive skill expenditure.

Do it right, especially trapping the upper diagonals, and you will be accused of scrolling your traps by those who don't understand.

3. Hotkeys
    Hotkeys are EVERYTHING. I am not going overboard. People who have their skills all along the f# buttons are not playing correctly at all. Your hotkeys should be toggled between just as fast as a professional typist hits their keys. In order for this to be the case, your hot keys must be organized close together and logically.

This is my set-up. I’m right-handed and toggle the hotkeys with my left-hand.

Primary hotkeys:
    S - mindblast
    D - wake of fire
    W – teleport
    F – dragonflight
    Q – shadow master

Secondary hotkeys:
    G – cloak
    Z – battle command
    X – battle orders
    C – venom
    V – fade
    F4 – BoS (so I don’t screw up and undo fade, BoS is moved out of the way)

Play with middle finger on the “S†button, index finger on the “D†button. The index finger can toggle “F†for flight, the middle finger can toggle “W†for tele.
    With this set-up I can instantly go from MB to wake to tele to flight with little to no delay.
    Talon is permanently on the left-click mouse button.

4. Teleport replacing DF when target goes off-screen.
    In 1.09 flight extended for over 2 screens away with name-lock. Now Blizzard, in their wisdom, has ruined this. But with teleport from enigma we can get it back. The problem is that now you can overshoot. The key to quickly toggle tele and back to MB (or wake). You want one tele right on top of your target.

(Mindblast name-lock, flash teleport, toggle WW)

5. Minion stacking
    Minion stacking with your master is a lifesaver. Always try to tele with your shadow out. If your shadow dies, get in the habit of ALWAYS recasting (if safe to do so). Always have your shadow out for when you tele or DF on top of your target.

6. DF vs. Tele and vice versa
    DF only when your target is within half a screen. Use tele to get close. Flight is messed up with 1.10. It’s buggy, misfires and is heavily interruptible. It can’t be depended on from any serious distance. This is why tele is absolutely critical for anti-caster variants.
    DF is most useable against bowazons for staying on top of runners, though it can be very good at delivering open wounds to a variety of targets. It is also very good with the previously discussed minion stacking. DF is your close-range super accurate teleport. I actually use DF much more than I did in the past (since I'm getting accustomed to its bugs), but it is not viable without teleport as a half-screen closer.

7. WoF/MB
    Use wake of fire combined with mindblast to stunlock your target. If you don’t understand this, try it and you will understand.
    Wake + MB absolutely dominated in 1.09 but 1.10 brought with it a .16 second nextdelay nerf. As a result, it’s easier to escape. Characters with good FHR, lots of life, and skill can escape. Slippery targets may require different techniques, such as heavier DF and OW dependence.

8. Shadow master mindblast technique and MB swirly duration.
    This is a key technique.
    Your shadow master mindblasts. It has been the observation of both myself and many other people that when you max out MB, she seems to mindblast a LOT. My shadow master mindblasts everything in range all the time, so much so that I can’t use her on baal runs when I’m leveling. She just converts everything. When you tele, you constrain her to not being able to do much of anything but MB and occasionally dragonflight.
    Your master will mindblast FOR YOU most of the time (though not all) while you tele. This allows you to drop traps to trip up and lock up your target and/or get in good position for a strategic dragonflight. Your master will mindblast from 2+ screens away. It’s really truly incredible how cool it all comes together.
    High level mindblast also impacts the length of time the swirlies remain over the target's head. You want this duratio maximized to improve stun chances.

You will CONSTANTLY be accused of using auto-aim. Welcome to the club.

9. Maintaining stunlock and number of kicks
    Once you have a target locked, the most likely way to lose that lock is while kicking (or whirlwinding). Therefore it is key to trap and MB between kick sequences unless you are in a life-or-death tanking situation.
    To this end, there is a strong argument for limiting your number of kicks to 3. There is a misfire that occurs when you have longer kick sequences.
    HOWEVER: I have changed my position on this point. Getting AR and damage is simply too hard and I have been successful in overcoming the problems of longer kick sequences. I now use a 5-kick sequence. Some people still use 3 and love it. There is a solid logic to that number. But I no longer subscribe to the 3-kick rule.

10. Circle your target.
    Circle your target and spiral in to them. This allows the master to MB and confuses your target. Trap while closing in. This is obviously more applicable to targets standing still, spamming an attack, etc. Fast teleporters won't allow any type of spiral attack to develop.

11. Always have traps out.
    Self-explanatory. More traps = higher probablility of a mindblasted target hitting one and getting tripped up.

12. Keep your eyes open!!!
    When your target hits a trap and gets tripped up, you have only a second or two to get to them and reinforce the stunlock and attack. If they get caught and you don't see it, you missed an opportunity to (if nothing else) deliver OW. More likely you ended a chance to end the duel and kill them.

13. Know when NOT to chase
    Don’t chase defensive bone necs or orb sorcs. They WILL wear you down. If you are SURE you can get them, then give chase. Otherwise, make them come to you. These runners are more likely faster than you and hit harder than you if it’s a direct hit.

14. Hit and run open wounds.
    Know when to play defensive. This doesn’t mean you run away after hitting and inflicting open wounds, it means you hit and stay close, not getting hit yourself. Basically, you chase but don’t engage, looking for an opportunity to inflict open wounds via DF or a quick kick sequence. Make them THINK your are after them. MB and drop traps, but only close for kicks and/or get in a good DF when necessary, i.e. when OW has run its course. Obviously this is for VERY VERY hard duels and especially for those cases where you are very low on life.

15. Use your minimap, anticipate their minimap.
    If they see you on their minimap, they know where you are and where you are coming from. If you are going to come at them, exit their minimap and come at them from a different angle. This minimizes spammed bonespirit and the like. Also, watch out for IBS.

16. Play fast and aggressive. It's better to be all over your target and make them play defensive than to be defensive yourself and allow them to get the initiative. FAST FAST FAST!!! You need to be all over them from start to finish except in special cases like hyper-defensive teeth spamming necros, high defense hammer pallys, hyper-defensive orb sorcs, etc. For these guys, you need to allow them to come to you and to make a mistake.

17. Public dueling common sense (if you do any pub dueling)
    Get clear of the town entrance. You need room to move and maneuver.
    Pick your fights, don’t hostile everyone in the room.

Class-Variant Tactical Breakdown:
    BONE NECROS
    Every bone nec isn’t created equal. There are sub-categories within this class-variant. These include:
    --Standard bone necs who are well-built and have good fhr and fcr
    --Bone necs that use minions (but who are still primarily bone based)
    --Defensive bone necs that spam teeth as they always fall back and away from you.

Any one necro can exhibit all these behaviors at one time or another, depending on circumstances. Let’s consider them one at a time.

Standard bone nec technique:
    I assume the necro target is good. I assume they have the best possible FHR, max fast-cast, and marrow synergized bone skills. Good necros are the most enjoyable duel in my opinion. It’s very hard, yet very possible to do well. The necro will hit for massive damage when they connect, whether it’s via spear or bone spirit. Here is a list of tactics for dealing with standard bone necs:

1. Use BoS, not Fade. This is self-explanatory. Don’t use fade unless the nec has an army. BoS allows you better movement to close small distances, overcomes the problem of clay golem slow, and helps overcome getting decreped.
    2. Always tele, never run. Your block drops to zero, or close to it, when you run. When you tele it’s 60%+. Never run unless it’s for short distances.
    3. Your OW will go through their bone armor, as will your venom.
    4. Don’t tank unless you have the 86 FHR break. Most people assume that all you need is high enough life. In your case that’s not true. Your life should be between 3K and 4K. You can’t tank a good nec without good FHR. This FHR allows you to maintain a rapid attack, keeping the nec in recovery animation himself. You attack faster, but this fast attack won’t get you anywhere if you are in recovery.
    5. Go for the wake/mb lock to the extent possible. Some necs are very slippery and don’t seem to remain locked up well. Your OW will be key in these cases. Don’t be afraid to DF even when lots of bone spirits are in the air. You will pass them up, get a hit, and then tele away.
    6. When the nec escapes wake/MB lock, it’s often because they ran out of it, desyncing from the wake. Use DF to get in a parting shot and deliver/reset OW. Usually their goal is to escape and regroup. This is a good time to try tanking if possible. Don’t trap, allow your master to MB if she’s out.
    7. Don’t approach the necro in a straight line!! They will see you on their minimap and spam bone spirit. By the time you close, you’ll have 20 of them flying around. Get off their minimap and approach from a different direction than they last saw you. Get to them fast but take a parabolic path. If the necro is spamming spirits or spears, spiral in. The nec will be slightly behind you 90% or more of the time as you move in, if you are fast and accurate.
    8. Beware of IBS. This is a quick way to lose massive life. If you go off the necro minimap, move from your location. Any good necro will be spamming BS in your direction with the hope of creating IBS.
    9. ALWAYS have your shadow master out. She will mindblast for you, confuse the necro and give you critical minion stacking. If your master dies, get her back up IMMEDIATELY! Don’t do anything without your master deployed. Get in this habit early.
    10. Be hyper aggressive at all times. Get all over the necro from the first second of the duel and never let up.

Bone necs with minions:
    This type of nec hides behind a small army and still has substantial bone skill damage, along with all the other issues and difficulties associated with necros. BUT, they are actually easier to kill. Why? They are a bigger target! This is where you will mindblast almost as much as your master. The necro is easily hit with mindblast, just aim for that big pack that’s jumping around your screen. With practice you’ll rarely if ever miss.
    So, use these technique variations:

1. MB the pack yourself if possible. The shadow will do it, but so can you.
    2. Get those traps out! You’ll lock up the necro AND all his minions.
    3. The key is to find the necro amid his minions. This can be hard. But you can do it. You have to CLICK mindblast once the necro and his minions are locked up. Don’t spam it by holding down the mouse button. You click in order to discern different targets. Once you find the nec, initiate DF without unclicking the mouse button. Commence kicking but do NOT forget to keep deploying traps and mindblasting. You have to keep the minions (and the nec) locked up.
    4. If the necro has a merc, kill it! These guys can hit harder than the nec up close. But they usually die with a single kick sequence. If you are kicking the necro and you see his merc, use one talon click and take him out.
    5. Use fade, not BoS. You need the DR/res as the necro’s minions can actually hit hard as well as giving him heavy minion stacking.
    6. Don’t be afraid to break off the attack! If you are kicking the necro and he’s locked up but his minions and/or merc is free, they will rapidly kill you. Be ready to break off. If they are on top of you, stun won’t save you. Get clear and try again. Usually after you lock them once, the necro will become defensive. Defensive bone necs with minion packs begin to fall under the next category.
    7. I will often actually play 1.09 trapper style, setting a trap field semi-circle and waiting for the nec and his minions to come to me. Usually they want to tele on top of you much like a windy. Use this to your advantage. Get a trap or two under you as well. The instant they tele to your position tele one click away and MB them. It's often an easy lock this way.

Defensive bone necs:
    The most annoying tactic a nec can take is always running and spamming teeth as they go. A 3K+ life bone nec with good FC and FHR using this tactic can easily beat you if you aren’t careful and pretty good yourself. Things to do:

1. Don’t play their game!!! Honestly, this is a lame tactic. It’s no fun to chase someone who is both faster and harder hitting than you all over the blood moor while they chip away at your life. Find an area that offers good terrain and stay in it. Drop a solid trap field and make them stay in your general area if they want to duel you.
    2. Your SM will mindblast from over 2 screens away. You will need this in spades. Always have the master out.
    3. You will usually have one chance at most to capitalize on a mistake by the nec. If he momentarily gets tripped up in a trap, you have to know it and you have close immediately! Don’t miss an opportunity.
    4. Use open wounds. This is key. Dragon flight is both your friend and your enemy. Your friend because it will probably be the best way of inflicting OW, your enemy because it will misfire ALL THE TIME as the nec is so fast he’s out of range with a single teleport.
    5. Don't be afraid to take damage. Your going to get hit, a lot, by teeth. Ignore this as much as possible unless your life is getting critical. You'll simply have to take hits to get in hits yourself.

6. Zpliffman

from the jewels 15/15 ias max dmg.

Also i really like the damage on the bartuc the only problem is the ow is really nice on fury.

but it does save 2 skills.

I have a bramble but i will lose 2 skills except if i use nats armour with 3*5/5 psn facets...

7. Speederländer

The jewels are 15 ias/15 res all.

I screwed up my description above. My bad.

Never ever use nats. Either go bramble or enigma. The poison boost from Bramble is massive and completely nulifies nats. Enigma is the other choice for saving almost 70 attribute points for vita, giving 8% DR, 5% to max life, and, most importantly teleport.

You SHOULD go enigma, if you want to have a shot vs. the best casters.

8. Zangeif

Zangeif IncGamers Member

Things I don't like:

Poison facets in CoA.
    Bramble/Nat's instead of Enigma.
    No fcr.
    Slow trap laying speed.
    Too many points into dex.
    15+life/15+ AR scs - you can afford better.
    Kicker/ww hybrid in general doesn't work as well as a plain kicker or a ww sin.

Things I like:

3 x 45 life shadow skillers. What server is this on?

Also, max thorns on Bramble is 21.

9. Speederländer

You know, I kind of agree. I'm playing a kick/ww hybrid right now and I feel sloppy. Yes, I CAN beat some melee pallys and some other types that I couldn't with my pure kicker, but now my kicker feels kind of...loose. Like I hit ww by reflex when I shouldn't and such. I'm worse vs. very good casters rather than better because it's just too many skills to process in a split second decision.

It's been fun with a hybrid, but specializing IS better IMO. A hybrid is doable with skills and equipment, but it's just not as tight as you would like.

10. Zpliffman

I play on europe non ladder.

A few questions

Should i go with enigma? and leave the poison dmg of the bramble?
    Should i even use a coa? I mean the fhr is nice and the resis but its high str req.
    What traps should i go for? WoF?
    should i max mb?
    Is blade shield worth any points?
    If i use enigma i dont need df anymore right?
    Is bartucs or fury better in a general point of view?
    What belt? Archnid for the plus skill or should i go with t-gods?
    Dmg reduce do i need it?
    How much dex?

Thanks

11. Speederländer

Should i go with enigma? and leave the poison dmg of the bramble?
    Yes.

Should i even use a coa? I mean the fhr is nice and the resis but its high str req.
    Yes, use CoA. The strength requirement is merely the most visible portion of the various stats. Life lost to str. investment is made up with the other mods.

What traps should i go for? WoF?
    1 pt. in wake.

should i max mb?
    Yes

Is blade shield worth any points?
    No.

If i use enigma i dont need df anymore right?
    Wrong. 1 pt. in flight.

Is bartucs or fury better in a general point of view?
    Depends on what you want to do. You should have enough str. to equip everything without you claws. So have this list:
    Chaos runic
    Fury runic
    Upped eth tucs with Zod OR Upped tucs with UM (or both)

Experiment and see what combo appeals to you.

Personally, after experimenting, I think that upped tucs with an UM is pretty comparable to a fury. The % OW is less, but the other mods are just great. Especially if you are a ww/kick hybrid.

What belt? Archnid for the plus skill or should i go with t-gods?
    Archanid with t'gods in stash.

Dmg reduce do i need it?
    50%.

How much dex?
    115, enough for the claws. It will go to 135 if you go tucs off-hand. It will stay 115 otherwise.

12. Zangeif

Zangeif IncGamers Member

Perfect Bartucs

91-158
    +20% Bonus to Attack Rating
    +20 to Strength
    +20 to Dexterity
    30% Faster Hit Recovery
    9% Life Stolen Per Hit
    +2 To Assassin Skills
    +1 To Martial Arts
    25% OW (UM)

Fury Runics

74-136
    40% Increased Attack Speed
    66% Chance Of Open Wounds
    33% Chance Of Deadly Strike
    -25% Target Defense
    +20% Attack Rating
    6% Life Stolen Per Hit
    +3 Venom (or whatever)

I think Fury is the obvious choice. It hits fastest trap laying speed where Bartucs does not. The Str and dex on Bartucs means 120 more life. The +skills don't do that much for a sin, and while the fhr is nice, hitting 86 is easy without Bartucs. Especially since you are using CoA.

Fury has 41% more OW which is HUGE, along with 33% DS and -25% def per hit.

I would much rather have 41% OW, 33% DS, -25% def per hit, and 7 frame trap laying than 30% fhr, 120 life, and slightly higher damage.

For a ww sin I would say CoA is too high str req, but since you're a kicker/ww using Shadow Dancers, CoA seems fine.

As far as maxing mb goes, I think it is the most important skill for a kicker or a ww sin. However, since you are making a hybrid, it may be hard to spare the skill points for it. That's one of the reasons why I said I don't like hybrids much.

13. Speederländer

Upped tucs with an UM are 97-182 on the damage.
    Upped eth tucs are 133 to 248 (but no OW)

I'm not saying tucs are necessarily superior, just that they are an option.

I think the FHR is huge on tucs. Also, the plus skills are a big deal for a hybrid. If I was pure whirl, I would go fury, I agree. But as a hybrid, UM'ed upped tucs looks nice.

The bartucs would be off-hand. You would hit the trap laying break with tucs since you have the chaos on your primary hand. Recall, this would involve ias jewels in the CoA. The ias (or lack of) from the tucs doesn't figure in.

14. Zpliffman

Ok i kinda figured out my gear but is still open to changes so please give me your input

Helm: Coa (30 ias/ 30 resis)
    Armour:Enigma
    Weapon:Chaos Suwwayah +1 df+2 ls+3 wb /fury suwayyah +3 venom and +2 mb, i will keep a upped tucs with Um in my stash
    Switch Weapon:cta +6 and 2*+3 shadow skill claws
    Switch Shield:Lidless
    Belt:T-gods+archnid
    Rings:Raven 250/20 248/20
    Amulet:Have a nice rare +2 Ma+16 str+50 ar+45 life+resis+25% psn lenght reduce, or highlords

Now for skills:

I won't max Dt all the way maybe 10-15 skills
    Max: Fade 20
    Max: Venom 20
    Max: Claw mastery 20
    6 or more in Weapon block for 60% block
    1* WoF
    1*Shadow mastery
    Rest all pre q's

Now i will keep my dex at about 120 for a nice ar rate and Limit my strenght use as much as possible so i have some nice food for my vita needs

Charms: I was able to find some nice sc's 18-20 life with 25-34 ar on them
    also i have some 17 life/14 mana sc's.

Now i have a few more questions:

1: How is my Fhr? how much should i aim for?
    2: Is the amulet i found any good? (+2 Ma+16 str+50 ar+ 45 life+resis+25% psn lenght reduce)
    3: ravenfrost any good or should i go for angelic combo?

Thanks for all your help so far.

Zpliffman

15. Speederländer

I would go for raven + caster ring with AR, mana and res.
    I would also try to get a caster ammy.

If you can get 65 FC, that is the sweet spot.

86 FHR is the best, but not easy w/o using a tucs off-hand.

Consider using trangs gloves in place of dracs for the 20 FC, big poison boost, and 30% cold res.

You only need enough fade for 50% DR. That means not 20 pts.

My talon is lvl 19, which gets me to lvl 29 (upper level of 5 kicks) with battle command on. Plan for level 29 with everything. That gets you good AR but doesn't go overkill on the kicks. 6 kicks crosses over into the too-many realm.

Might want to put one pt. in LS for stunning pallys. I will on my latest rebuild.

I recommend maxing mindblast.

16. Zangeif

Zangeif IncGamers Member

This is something I should already know, but why do all top Ghosts use Feral Claws/Runic Talons if your trap laying speed is only based on one of the claws. Wouldn't they use Runic/Suwayyah?

Maybe they are all just dumb, but I always figured your off hand claw mattered with trap laying speed.

17. Speederländer

Your off-hand claw DOES matter. Just not the ias on it. You have to look at the base speed of both claws. At least for trap laying.

18. Zangeif

Zangeif IncGamers Member

86 fhr seems easy to me.

30 from CoA, 30 from Shadow Dancers = 60fhr

2 x fhr skillers and a 5res/5fhr or a 3/20/5 = 89fhr

19. Zpliffman

Helm: Coa (30 ias/ 30 resis)
    Armour:Enigma dusk 1250 def
    Weapon:Chaos feral claw +1 df+2 ls+2 mb /fury feral claw +3 mb and +2 ls, i will keep a upped tucs with Um in my stash
    Switch Weapon:cta +6 and 2*+3 shadow skill claws
    Switch Shield:Lidless
    Belt:T-gods+archnid
    Rings:Raven 250/20+ Fcr/str/dex/ar/resis/mana
    Amulet:Have a nice rare +2 Ma+16 str+50 ar+45 life+resis+25% psn lenght reduce, or highlords

This will be my final setup?

Any comments?