kicker weapons - final definative guide....

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
kicker weapons - final definative guide....

tbh i think that this is now needed more than eva...
my aim is to put 2 gether a list of althose weapons that we should b using... and to get some feed back from those WHO ACTUALLY USE THEM...

i hope 2 have a list that would be a good refernce for every1 but also to share experince... so feel free to rubbish weapons as well...

although i will try 2 organise it l8r could we plz copy the above section and add 2 the list rather than posting ur own....
Code:
Weapons
[B] Silent Shaddow,[/B]
[B] Doom[/B] - my primary weapon with HF Skills IAS and freeze target, for me a very good weapon but expensive
[B] Lawbringer[/B] - used against undead and phsyical immunes with some great mods i can take down all enemies in game, 
[B] Wizard Spike[/B] - FCR and res says it all... i use vs nithy and for teling (and when i forget 2 switch back ^^)
[B] Gimmers [/B]- for fun mostly against non undead physical immunes
[B] Black[/B] - used in my old boss set up found to be very effective and cheap
[B] Voice of Reason[/B] - CBF, and some nice elemental dmg as well as ctc this predated doom on my assa
[B] Wish List - Last Wish, Stormlash, Chaos, Death
[/B]

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm tbh i would call it annoying long and unhelpful list... it makes some stupid recommendations and why oh why copy out all the stats? im talking about ppl that do/have use the weapons i will nvr believe that jj has used all of those...

Gutsiphon: BF 1, DT 1
Demon Crossbow
+160-220% Enhanced Damage
Piercing Attack (33)
12-18% Life Stolen Per Hit
Slows Target by 25%
33% Open Wounds
Well, the OW and Slow don’t make it TOTALLY suck . . .
rolf... why mention it then?

<is talking about forti>
This is simply fantastic armor. First of all, a good spawn can have up to +30% resist all – a fantastic help in Hell. More important, of course, is the modifier all the Bowazons love: +300% enhanced damage. Much like the enhanced damage on Phoenix, this will apply to both kick and shuriken damage, making you even more deadly in melee
rolf rolf rolf.... :rolleyes: hem yeah... enfu said

so

no offence taken....

windwingwind

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm tbh i would call it annoying long and unhelpful list... it makes some stupid recommendations and why oh why copy out all the stats? im talking about ppl that do/have use the weapons i will nvr believe that jj has used all of those...

rolf... why mention it then?

<is talking about forti>

rolf rolf rolf.... :rolleyes: hem yeah... enfu said

so

no offence taken....
I'm sorry but what's wrong with the Quote about forti?

Personally I found JJ's weapon list more useful, that he rated each weapon for BF and DT seperately but maybe just me. Would be nice to see your list improve.

Lastly, a friendly advice is that better spelling improves the impresson on your posts. My English is bad so when I saw things like '2 gether ' 'l8r' I couldn't understand immediately. Even now I just guess I can understand. (BTWN I believe it's 'rofl' not 'rolf' :scratch:)