Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

kicker vs ww sin

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by binofury, Apr 3, 2004.

1. binofury

binofury IncGamers Member

kicker vs ww sin

as far as pvp purposes are the builds pretty even if they both have really good gear or is the kicker just the poor mans pvp build while the spinner is the rich mans? how do they fare against each other strength wise?

2. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

a kicker is cheaper but overall less effective. Though still a good char. Versus eachother a ww sin will win.

C-Beat

3. Mr.E

Mr.E IncGamers Member

[.deleted.]

4. chaos9

chaos9 IncGamers Member

This is a bit too simplistic, as I have beaten some ww sins with my kicker.

5. eclipsedk

eclipsedk IncGamers Member

To put in an 'ideal' situation, a kicker vs. ww-sin where both are equally skilled and have ideal equipment. The ww-sin will win around 90% of the times due to the fact the she will be able to whirl through the kicker and 'disabling' the kicker from attacking and the ww-sin deals alot more damage through one attack serie since almost all of her attacks will be successfull.

However my kicker has beaten a number of ww-sins, it all depends alot on luck/strategy/the other persons skills with the ww-sin and last but not least the equipment. I once met an 'ideal' ww-sin with CtA pre-cast, Fury+Chaos claw/CoH/CoA "ber ber" etc. and I had myself a thourough beating from her, I barely got a hit in as the person playing was very skilled with that ww-sin.

6. D1ce

D1ce IncGamers Member

I had my fare share when in my Kick-only days, Its best to use WoF ans tun then b4 they do anything and hitem when they come out of ww. But if they just ww constantly, letem run outta mana -_-

7. LLD-Vampire

LLD-Vampire Banned

kicker takes my vote, my kicker hardly ever got beat by ww sins the extra block from using a shield + 50%dr and the just overwhelming amount of AR

Sure if it's ideal gear same skill a wwer might win more but lets face it what like .01% of duels are like that?