Kicker Help

Edeas_Knight

Diabloii.Net Member
Kicker Help

ok i've decided to make a PvP kicksin. I just need to know what equipment i should use. I'm not totally rich but i can pretty much afford anything but the expensive runewords. Here is what i was thinking

Weapon: Bartucs or Razors Edge
Sheild: Storm(shael'd?)
Armor: Shaft
Helm: Gaze or Shako
Gloves: not really sure but i was thinking IK gloves
Boots: Upgraded Goreriders
Rings: Dual Ravens
Ammy: Rare 2assn/other mods
and an inventory full or r/w,life,fhr,and psn charms

any help is greatly appreciated thanks :howdy:

kardinaal

Diabloii.Net Member
What lvl were you shooting at? Since it's very hard to get kick damage up, you'll rarely see a kicker higher than lvl 50-60. You just can't get damage up high enough compared to other dueller's life from lvl 50 on.

I'd try to stay below 50, and work your build for that. Above 50, you'll need to get an other build to be successfull.

glowpole

Diabloii.Net Member
thats not really that true...if u get the right gear you can do find agasint other cters...except hammeradins ..take my build for example

helm: ghullems face -good mods...ow cb ect
ammy: atams scrab - amp helps alot in pub duels
rings: duel ravens
belt: t-gods - helps with vit
gloves: - draculs - ow + chance to cast lifetap..very nice
boots:shadowdancers- i prefer these over goreriders..nice dmge +2 shadow fhr + dex

skills: maxed cloak of shadows- lowers ther edef more than half and bootss urs...can't see why peeps dun max this...makes it so much eaiser to hit high def pallys
maxed - venom -lots of psn..nuff said
maxed - dtalon - no brianer

3rd skill i have no determeine to max yet...either

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
kardinaal said:
What lvl were you shooting at? Since it's very hard to get kick damage up, you'll rarely see a kicker higher than lvl 50-60. You just can't get damage up high enough compared to other dueller's life from lvl 50 on.

I'd try to stay below 50, and work your build for that. Above 50, you'll need to get an other build to be successfull.
That's fundamentally wrong.

C-Beat

Diabloii.Net Member
Dtaloner is a great pvp char.

Max Dtalon and Venom and get good WB...the rest you can do what you want with...perhaps WoF+synergy for a good backup skill...