kicker dmg tested..wtf?

h4nh4n421

Diabloii.Net Member
kicker dmg tested..wtf?

erm.. this may have been said before but sry i couldn't find it so here it is..

i was testing a kicker in sp. and i noticed that the dmg was alot lower than wut i expected.(about 1.4k dtalon) and i maxed vemon and casted it. even though the dmg does not add on my charc screen it did effect the monsters.

so i did some more testing with charms. i took off everything and put on about 20*383 pdsc's and even though... agian the dmg didn't show on my dtalon charc screen it still poisoned the monsters.

i also tested this with md charms. but the really werid thing was that. after i put on the charms and kicked the monsters. then when i take the charms off i still do about the same dmg.

wtf?
is this a bug that is fixxed only on b.net or something? i put about 30*3/20/20 sc's and kicked a monster in act 5 with NO equipment on and then take it off all the charms and both times they do the same dmg.

am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
h4nh4n421 said:
erm.. this may have been said before but sry i couldn't find it so here it is..

i was testing a kicker in sp. and i noticed that the dmg was alot lower than wut i expected.(about 1.4k dtalon) and i maxed vemon and casted it. even though the dmg does not add on my charc screen it did effect the monsters.

so i did some more testing with charms. i took off everything and put on about 20*383 pdsc's and even though... agian the dmg didn't show on my dtalon charc screen it still poisoned the monsters.

i also tested this with md charms. but the really werid thing was that. after i put on the charms and kicked the monsters. then when i take the charms off i still do about the same dmg.

wtf?
is this a bug that is fixxed only on b.net or something? i put about 30*3/20/20 sc's and kicked a monster in act 5 with NO equipment on and then take it off all the charms and both times they do the same dmg.

am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?
If you read the sticky above on kicking you would see that max damage does not add to kicking. Your 3/20/20 charms only give you AR and life.

h4nh4n421

Diabloii.Net Member
Speederländer said:
If you read the sticky above on kicking you would see that max damage does not add to kicking. Your 3/20/20 charms only give you AR and life.

wth
and this applies to sp also?
how could i be killing monsters in a /players 8 game with no items on. =?