KickAssin - what mods x-fer?

KickAssin - what mods x-fer?

hey :D

i've spent hours reading through the threads on here to find a simple, but full, list of what mods x-fer from 1st hand and off-hand weapons when kicking.

It seems either people try and sound too intellectual, or i've smoked so much i have trouble understanding :-/

either way, if someone could clarify as clearly as possible, that would help me improve my hc kicker

thanks

ps. +dmg from war travs work with kicks?

Re: KickAssin - what mods x-fer?

someone? anyone? even a little advice on dual claw? regular weapon and shield? any kicker advice at all really? always good to get different viewpoints.

i dont dual claw at the minute because i havent found any worth using

YogiRat

Diabloii.Net Member

Copied from the assassin kick/trap guide.

Here’s a list of modifiers that will transfer to your kicks:

- Open Wounds
- Crushing Blow
- Elemental Damage
- Magic Damage
- +X% Enhanced Damage from non-weapon gear
- +X% Life Leech
- +X% Mana Leech
- +X% Chance to cast xxx on striking

Now, these modifiers do not transfer to your kicks:

- Deadly Strike
- Critical Strike
- + Max Damage
- + Min Damage
- +X% Enhanced Damage from weapon
- +X% Chance to cast on attacking.
Yeah, the kicking basics guide is a bit wordy.

prion

Diabloii.Net Member

hmm it doesn't mention poison damage but i'm pretty sure that is carried by kicks as well.

stephan

Diabloii.Net Member

CtC on attack does work, it doesn't work with Blade Fury.

thanks guys. and those mods apply for off-hand weapon too? thats pretty useful :)

i did read the kicking basics guide, but if thats the basics, ima be screwed for the kicking advanced :p

Burst of Speed over fade?

oh, and what about the +dmg from wear travs, anyone know if that adds due to it being on the boot rather than weapon?

glynnbo

Diabloii.Net Member

Fade is good for resists.
Worked for me because I could bring in trap skillers and loose the resist charms.
Its not a 1 pointer for me either,been building it up for awhile now,works well.

I heard that it's bugged if your called Martin tho,I read a thread on here that says all res goto -99 if your burdened with that name;)

Burst of Speed has obvious implications,I asked my dentist and she confirmed it :D

Fade away :)

Which is what happens to my opinions ;)