Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Kick sin for UT.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by thoms, Sep 21, 2010.

1. thoms

thoms Diabloii.Net Member

Kick sin for UT.

I've seen alot of people talking about this one, is it really viable? Thought only smiters could do UT
    Sounds pretty interesting :thumbup:

2. Diabolo

Diabolo Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Kick sin for UT.

Other melee builds also can do it, but not easily such as a smiter. I've seen people do ubers with Fury/Feral Rage werewolf, Kicksin and Skelliemancer. They need much better gear than a cheap *** smiter.

3. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman Diabloii.Net Member

kick sins have an easier time of it than other builds as they get massive a massive AR boost and have a couple very strong defensive abilities in CoS and Fade. here's a good starting point.

4. korialstraz

korialstraz Diabloii.Net Site Pal

I think I remember seeing an enchant sorc do it as well. Barbs can do it, didn't someone complete it with a bowa at one point?

5. Aaron Eh

Aaron Eh Diabloii.Net Member

I've done UT solo with my kicksin, Frenzy Barb and Smiter it's definately viable. My kicker's gear was pretty standard, Gulliame's, Upped Gore Rider, Stormshield, Crescent Moon PB, Drac's, Lionheart and later CoH, String of Ears of Verdungo's belt, Ravenfrost, crafted safety amy with res all and mana leach and rare ring. Ran Fade for Meph and BoS otherwise. Enchanted with Demon Limb. As long as life tap is up you are safe I was also Bo'd by my D key running barb. The smiter is definately the fastest especially if you are fortunate to be holding a Grief. The Frenzy barb gets it done in about the same speed as the kicker but it's a little less stressful as you can Howl the minions away to keep the ubers isolated.