Kiba is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeiris

Diabloii.Net Member
Kiba is awesome

A while back if you told someone a werewolf could be good in PVP they'd laugh. SS druids weren't mainstream by a long shot, the only ones close were bear druids and they were definitely a "melee only" build. Then out of nowhere come a few very good wolves, and suddenly wolves are the next big thing...

Thank you for showing D2 that the underdog has bite :D

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
I wouldnt say that wolves are the next biggest thing, but wolves have certainyl gained greatly in popularity, shown by the fact that a few stubborn individuals (you know who you are...) feel threatened and feel the need for the dueling population of D2 to comprise of their handpicked cookie cutters, and therefore trash the wolves and those who play them for trying to duel with their favorite build.

Lately... the PVP forum has been one constant flame war...

Undeniable, wolves is a build like a frost nova sorcis. The advantages are not too good...

It is NOT a good build. The success depends on the player. A very good player could even win with a telek sorc... While not as extreme as a telek sorc, it isn't that worthy...

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
When I finally get my new wolf duel worthy (druid summoner who doesnt townguard is taking up my time ATM).. we'll see... we'll see

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Which one will fail, the summoner or the wolf? :smiley:
I have high hopes for the summoner!!! (ill act like a windy with a +skills to hurricane to confuse them before a 18k grizzlt lands on their ***)
Im remakin a wolf for fun, but i expect to eat my share of corpses when im done :cool:

Bogie,

Edit: lol beat me too the new message

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Undeniable, wolves is a build like a frost nova sorcis. The advantages are not too good...

It is NOT a good build. The success depends on the player. A very good player could even win with a telek sorc... While not as extreme as a telek sorc, it isn't that worthy...
monkeh / austin, ur crazy. wtf u talkin about?

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
Is there anything that wolfs have a 1v1 advantage over? :/

I've seen them do well in teams on d2pk though... One pair a wc barb stuns someone and the slowass druid just walks right up and *BLAM*. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.