Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

khalims will question

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by jimmy walker, Apr 6, 2004.

1. jimmy walker

jimmy walker IncGamers Member

khalims will question

i have a level 50 something paladin in nm and i had just gotten all the pieces of the staff to kill duriel. i needed to mule somethings and cube some gems so i made a normal level game . i dropped the staff on the ground to cube the gems. when i tried to pick it up it would not let me.

i read somewhere that you cant rush someone like this by giving them a staff from nightmare so they dont have to find it in normal.

is this so ? if it is, is there a way around it ?

i want to make a khalims will and give it to my new character. will i have these problems with it also ?

2. Burnt_toasty

Burnt_toasty IncGamers Member

Its not very clear but its more like this.

Can only use quest items you found on the same quest level. NM for NM. Norm for Norm. Etc... (Rule 2)

-As always- You cannot pick up any quest item that you have completed the quest for. (Rule 1)

Meaning, because you beat normal already, and you dropped it in normal, you cannot pick it up as it checks rule 1 first.

Also, since I hate act 2 there is a shortcut you can use. Kill the council. get credit by talking to Cain. Have someone tp the last wp for you. you see 1.10 will not allow you into that area unless you kill the council first and get credit. You dont have to smash the orb thus no need for the long overdrawn stupid search for the pieces of crap.

3. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

You are talking about act 3, not act 2. Jimmy is in the real act 2 where you need the staff and the amulet :lol:

Jimmy, in case you want to complete all quests in a honorable way (Paladin ;)): As you rightfully assembled everything and lost the stuff just by accident and not by your own fault, it's legitimate to get rushed IMO. You could also join "Act 2 have staff" games, of course.

4. Burnt_toasty

Burnt_toasty IncGamers Member

Im sorry your right, I guess the heading really goofed me up. Staff of Kings is Act2. Kalims will is act 3. I guess he got them mixed and I didnt pick up the errors myself, hehe.