Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

khalims flail question

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by tilt, Apr 6, 2004.

1. tilt

tilt IncGamers Member

khalims flail question

hello, i think its best place to ask about this:

Is there any way to keep khalims flail and still be able to go to act4 ?

I know there is a way to keep horadric staff/amu by quiting party just before someone open duriel with his staff and then join party again and kill duriel.

btw, I need it for my classic smiter, its best weapon vs barbs because range//50ias, so with any 10ias gloves i will be able to reach 7fps with defiance on, while using high defense items.

2. Kugel

Kugel IncGamers Member

yes, get somebody to open portal for you anywhere in durance, kill meph and you are in act 4 + you have waypoint to durance now for meph runs.

3. tilt

tilt IncGamers Member

hmm.. i think it will dissapear when i complete meph quest, i mean when u kill meph quest 3 is automatically completed, at least i think so =\

but maybe someone know how to bypass this ;)

4. chinaman1472

chinaman1472 IncGamers Member

The only possible way I can think is:
    Collect flail in Hell (or Nightmare) and take it back.
    You'll be able to take it back as far as Act 3 Hell (or Nightmare), IN theory...

5. tilt

tilt IncGamers Member

well, my main problem is that it would be nice for me to have all izual quests complted, inculding hell =\

Also i tried this: i collected flail with some party, then left party, they opened durance and i joined party again... i thought i made it because flail quest had message "quest cannot be completed", so we went to kill meph and after his death i had flail still. Now i was sure its ok, but when i entered red portal my flail dissapered and quest3 was complete :( Now other question: when i complete quest is there any way to pick flail again? or maybe any way to have q3 not complete after red portal? help me with this please, if anyone got any ideas, i got two more chances, nm and hell