Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Keys how do I use them &noob Q's

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by BGAFgammer, Sep 12, 2006.

1. BGAFgammer

BGAFgammer IncGamers Member

Keys how do I use them &noob Q's

I am restarting Diablo, I played in D1 and now I am so confused on some of this new stuff more specificly the Keys meaning Terror,Diablo that kind of thing. I have two T keys on my lvl 85 pally but I have no idea how to use them or what they will give me when I do use them. Secondly I have no clue whether or not I could handel the monsters after using the keys. ps I only do 5k dmg is that enough for the t key whatever???

Second question is I have stuff on said pally and want to transfer to a zon I am makin (all in b.net) how do I do this??? I have ATMA but I think that is not for b.net + I wanted ATMA for the drop calculator.

Third I have been playing for about 3 months and am very close to compleating the runeword 4 Delirium, however I was told that it might be discontinued do to being to powerful...is that true???

Forth I think I have like one "friend" however I don't know how to talk to him/her when they show on b.net how do I send a message???

LAstly I have a 7% mf small charm with a bonus of 14 mana...I was wondering what it might be worth for trade???

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

1. Here's information about the Keys: http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=372426
    2. There are several ways to transfer items. If you have a friend, ask him/her to hold a game for you while you transfer. Simply give your friend the items, switch chars, then your friend will give your items back. If no one's available, you can also make a game, wait 5 minutes for it to perm, drop your items, then quickly switch chars and go back into the game and pick up your items.
    3. No
    4. Type /w *accountname to send him/her a message. To add that person to your friends list, type /f a accountname. To view who is on your friends list, simply type /f l
    5. Try the Trade Values forum. :thumbsup: