Keep the zon?

tSDt

Diabloii.Net Member
Keep the zon?

Well I made a bowzon last ladder and it was fun. I could duel a bit, but the most fun i had was helping in chaos games or whatever. Now I made another one, but it doesn't seem as fun and enjoyable as before.
Now my zon has almost all of the normal bowzon stuff but im not using a merc. My damage is 1k-3k and if I used a might merc with the pride rw would that raise my damage by a lot?
I dont know if I want to keep her, so I'm going to see if a merc might make it more enjoyable.
Also, what other builds do you think are fun to play with?
I like builds that you can duel with and do some other stuff (pvm) such as smiter. So I'm thinking of doing that right now.

Lyndis

Diabloii.Net Member
more damage doesn't necessarily make it fun. I suggest you try a melee sorc for a change of pace :)

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Jabbers are very fun. Get yourself a set of titans and go on a killing spree. A melee zon like that is quite different from a bowazon. Quite a different strategy.

doraemon

Diabloii.Net Member
lol ya...one runs away and one runs towards :p

i find bowazons rely on heavy tanking of others. i dunno what i would do without either my merc of valk. a might merc would certainly add some dmg for u, and take alota hits off you too.

but a jabberzon is fun too. my lvl 75 jabber managed to knock off a lvl90 barb =D

WrongdayJ

Diabloii.Net Member
Lit zons are a blast. I find when playing mine that most of the time I really don't even need my merc or valk. . .unless something PI/LI comes along, then I just hang back and let them take care of it.