Kazaa

masterazn

Banned
Kazaa

Okay, these screeching audio files are getting on my nerves. Is there any way to fix it?

What do you guys do?

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
Kazaa Lite has fewer of the fed up songs, i used it for ~2months and i havent got one yet. . .

But isent Lite and regular Kazaa the same network? So it sounds strange but true. . .

Or maybe im a lucky guy :D

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
durfbarian said:
Why duck and cover?

Buy some damn music if you like it enough to listen to it.
I would, but i refuse to support the RIAA. Only music i'll buy now is used (but i suppose that would be buying music eh)

Shug_Ninx

Diabloii.Net Member
No love for Shareaza? Seriuosly, its a much better file sharing program then any of them. And I dont think it comes with spyware or is full of adds like Limewire. Try shareaza, you'll like it.

I haven't gotten any of those files ever..doesn't sound like theres a way to get around it...cuz you can't tell if its screechy till you dl it..

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
cougar said:
I would, but i refuse to support the RIAA. Only music i'll buy now is used (but i suppose that would be buying music eh)
If the only music you know is released on RIAA labels you need to get beaten with the taste stick.

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
Why duck and cover?

Buy some damn music if you like it enough to listen to it.
Yeah I agree with this. I prefer the real CD to the burned copy, most of the songs I download I already own on cd. I'm just too lazy to pop in a new cd everytime I want to hear a song as I'm sitting here.

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Shug_Ninx said:
And I dont think it comes with spyware or is full of adds like Limewire.
Full of ads? I think there's one banner ad at the bottom of the Limewire window, but I think it's for Limewire anyway. I've used it for over a year and I don't even remember, so it's obviously not intrusive.

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
durfbarian said:
If the only music you know is released on RIAA labels you need to get beaten with the taste stick.
naw.. not all of em, but there are some bands that i like that are under the RIAA.

Starfishied

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't mind buying the whole album, if the album contains at least 4-5 or more good songs. If there's only 1 or 2 tracks that are good, I don't think my $$$ are worth spending. Hasn't any of the artists realize that?