Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

kaz-'s flaming rabies buid: questions...

Discussion in 'Druid' started by rogier, Mar 1, 2004.

1. rogier

rogier IncGamers Member

kaz-'s flaming rabies buid: questions...

basically there are a few things I'd like to know....

1) how are you going to equip a giant tresher with it's 188 str requirements? if my calculation is correct and I'm aiming for a lvl 92 build, I still need 89 str(assuming I have ideal euip, of which I'm not far off :p). isn't it better to make enigma in wyrmhide then?

2)since, as I mentioned before, am going for a lvl92 build, where to put the rest of my skills :)? I think more %dmg can be reached by putting into fireclaws synergys(not sure here). should I go FC synergy or lycantrophy(for life)?

3)I seriously wonder how you get your resists. unless I'm wrong here, I'll only have -20 all 2 handed, and +10/xx/xx/+10 sword/shield. I'm assuming you have a set of scs for vs each type character in your cube....true?

2. Salo

Salo IncGamers Member

cerebus bite is a nice helm if oyu have the resists, otherwise its a tad lacking compared to jalal's i feel. its awesome for melee but its not meant for fighting a trapper or sorc unless you work it into it correctly.

um a jalal's

next question is: why you needing resists? fighting casters? go make a ko ko mal shield or simple 2 diamond mosers with some absorber's on.

poison should be maxed out with carrion wind, your most important melee/ranged resistance.

everything else is a different gear setup, um'd pally armour, 2 diamond mosers or sanctuary, etc etc...

3. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

yes a set of charms differs from caster to melee, but if u cant afford that, then salo's advice is really good.

btw, pls post this question all in the same guide thread. its the only reason why its there, to help answer ppl's questions. so i can use this information in the next update of the guide.

thanks

4. Salo

Salo IncGamers Member

woo! i got a compliment!

5. rogier

rogier IncGamers Member

never thought about sanctuary tnx :)

but that still leaves 2 questions unanswered.

sorry for not posting it in the post with your guide, but I couldn't find it

6. Tor

Tor IncGamers Member

um is a waste

put a 15resits/stat jewl in it u get more bang with the same 15 resits

7. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

it can be found on the sticky where it says, read first, guides etc. :)

8. Salo

Salo IncGamers Member

um is a duped rune that costs me approximately 50 cents to up to 2.00.

a 15% res all duped with standard 15% iasstat would cost about 2.00 minimum up to 5.00 or more. I think theres nothing more that guages worth than $$$ in d2, I dont care what anyone says. A good stat would be the Thunder mod as a suffix, or Burning, or Of truth/7% faster hit rec, all insanely rare jewels and all highly valued, worth several Ber runes.

13-14 res all jewel is a hard enough find. Um it. the darn thing drops often from a lame hellforge kill.

hm, unless you mean that puting an Um is a waste of a socket, then now your talking i guess. shrugs.