Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Just Wanted to Share my best find ever

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by broncofan, Jun 8, 2005.

1. broncofan

broncofan IncGamers Member

Just Wanted to Share my best find ever

Was running the pits yesterday and found a Jah rune. I was very excited. By far the best item I have ever found.

2. MyCompSucks

MyCompSucks IncGamers Member

lucky you, hope you use it wisely...now you need 2 more for last wish or a ber for enigma....

3. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

Very nice!

Now everyone will ask you where you found it...like it matters.

My best this Ladder. Ohm. Before that on NonLadder..Lo and Vex.

4. broncofan

Yea I am considering making another enigma for another character but I am not sure. I am so untrusting of the runes for trade. Cause I really want a CTA cause I have some troubles with my level 91 hammerdin in baal runs. But I would hate to trade a perfectly legit jah rune for an ohm rune that would poof on me.

5. MyCompSucks

MyCompSucks IncGamers Member

depends, i'd say get the 5soc wep and socket it with amn ral mal ist, then trade for the ohm with that wep in your stash/inv then put it in right away, dont wait at all. You'll be fine

6. Poke

Poke IncGamers Member

My best... In the last ladder was I found an Ist and an Um all on one solo Baal run. I just about made nasty in made pants. On this ladder (now that I'm a noob again) would have to be angelic ring/amy in one cow run. :lol:
    I LOVE re-noobing.

7. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

Is it confirmed that putting a rune into a runeword right away prevents it from poofing? heard it somewhere else and i was wandering... Yeah and whoever found the jah rune, you might consider trading it in the forums because the trades here tend to be more reliable than ones in B-net.

8. broncofan

Yea I understand the trade forums are more trustworthy but you still have to be skeptical...I have played this game for years and years and I have never considered myself to be rich or have a lot fo great items. Finally now I have 7 mules full of great stuff and I good collection of runes and just get nervous when trying to get to make trades for everyone elses duped junk

9. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

no, a duped rune can still poof on you even after it has been socketed into a runeword.

10. Col.Kurtz

Col.Kurtz IncGamers Member

I don't think this is true.

I have many runewords with HRs socket in it (Not that many, but enough). Not a single one 'poofed' there, and 2 HRs that were in stash DID poof.

Once you socket it, it won't poof.

11. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

those runes were then most likely not duped or blizzard has not detected them yet. My friend had his enigma from runes he traded for over a month. One day when he logged on, the ber rune dissappeared and his dusk shroud became "JahIth."

12. Col.Kurtz

Col.Kurtz IncGamers Member

Don't runewords were runes dissappear become "ITH's"?

Your mate is still lucky, he can re-use the jah, since he only needs to put in an other ber rune. If the jah would dissappear, he could throw the dusk away :uhhuh:

13. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

no only if the ber was duped the enigma would become "jahith" so you would only need to socket antoher ber,

and say i found a 15% sup 3 soc archon and made enigam in it and the jah ber disppeared i would jsut hcl+tp in cube and have a clean armor to work with again

14. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

Well since mhl12 came up with a case that a rune did poof in a runeword, that confirms it... you may just want to try and trade your Jah rune for already made CTA. I dont think a whole runewords can poof.

15. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

yes teh whole runeword can disappear, i have lost many runeword items, like a 12% sup archon with a 770 def engima in it i traded off a guy, then about 5 games later the whole enimga disappeared teh armor and all, so that just blow your option out of the water,

my opinion, is to just mf some more, and find the items to trade for ohm, then make cta so then you dont lose your jah, and you still might be able to find a ber :p never know i found 2 ber and jah this ladder off pindle in hell, man i miss my barb.... lvl 94....