Just thought I'd...

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Just thought I'd...

... Let everyone know

clicky

Who exactly it is who's in charge around here!

btw, I was logging on to work on my lvl 20 dueler, so I think everyone might as well just forfeit right now.

-hps

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
I asked the 8 ball if I was god and it said "without a doubt" so I was just letting you guys know that you are in the presence of a god when I'm around!

Obviously if the 8 ball said it it's true!

It's just sillyness.

And yes, I remember you Lord Penguin.

-hps

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
This is ridiculous, you guys are arguing semantics! It doesn't matter how it's possible, or even why it's possible, it's just a fact!

Jeez, you'd think announcing that you were a god would go over better then this! I was expecting worshipers and presents!

-hps

Barrynor

Banned
You fools! Everyone knows God is a Polar Bear.

Incidentially,and this is REALLY important: Go see " An Inconvinient Truth."

Every single one of us is killing the polar bears RIGHT at this moment.

Barrynor

Banned
While this makes me laugh, the enviroment does not. they found polar bears 90 km away from any ice, drowned because they were unable to find said ice. Its pretty sad, actually. did you see an inconvienient truth?

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
While this makes me laugh, the enviroment does not. they found polar bears 90 km away from any ice, drowned because they were unable to find said ice. Its pretty sad, actually. did you see an inconvienient truth?
Actually I did see "An Inconvenient Truth", me and my lady friend went and saw it at this quaint little theater in New Hampshire, it wasn't half bad despite the science class kind of feel it gave off, my woman got rather perturbed with me actually when I got really hungry when they were showing the cattle farm.

Cheers
-Tai

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
You want to hear scary?

Ask Aaron and Trish about the video my son found...

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
But I thought god is dead. How come you're not in a gray robe.
If you have the faith to believe in God without any sort of facts, then you should have the faith to believe He's dead without any sort of facts. Isn't that consistancy?

Lucky