Just thought I'd share the cuteness

publius

Diabloii.Net Member
OMG evil scientists create radioactive cat that will destroy the world!!!!11!1

*cough*

I mean, cute kitten...

Anakha1

Banned
Cloned things are not carbon copies of the original. Random genetics still makes up a part of the biological development.

Suicidal Zebra said:
In related news, shares in Korean restaurants have soared in expectation of long-term high-yeild crops.
Sick, sick, sick!

The bad part is, I can appreciate your humour.

NB :lol:

Anakha1

Banned
th5418 said:
They getting closer to cloning hot celebrities! HOT CELEBRITIES! ANGELINA JOLIE!

HALLELUIAH BROTHER!!!!

Sure, it's a cute kitty now... but soon enough they'll start cloning themselves and there'll be so many kitties that there won't be enough jobs which will push some of them to crime to support themselves and the catnip problem will explode and will lead to harder drugs and then before you know it one in five kittens will have serious drug problem.

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
Awww, what a little cutie patooty! *Huggles the Kitty*

This is damn good news to me. We had TinkiButton Neutered when he was ickle, and I really regret not being able to have more little Mutant Buttons around.

EDIT: :lol: I almost spit tea on my keyboard when I saw Anakhahootie's link. Beyond adorable, and so freakishly cute :lol:

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
Hows this for cute, I came downstairs the other day, saw my labrador laying down, and the jack russel sitting on top of him.

CookiesnCream

Diabloii.Net Member
Suicidal Zebra said:
In related news, shares in Korean restaurants have soared in expectation of long-term high-yeild crops.
:lol:

Anyways, I thought you were gonna post a pic of Anna Faris rather than a kitten. :)

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
Starfishied said:
Looks like I got infected with kittious crazious disease from satrina. :lol:

:lol: It's not so bad really.

Last night I was talking to my Hubby about this, and cloning Tinki. He said there's no way to be sure to get the same sex. Which would be fine, I came up with if we did it and got a boy and a girl, they could have little mutant babies :D (not mutants because they'd be babies of clones, but because they'd have Tinki genetics :lol: )

.sin

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
They getting closer to cloning hot celebrities! HOT CELEBRITIES! ANGELINA JOLIE!
In that case i'll take George Clooneeeeh.....um..... i mean Julia Roberts.
Dang! thats a cute kitten!

rgds
.sin