Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

just switch from USWEST to USEAST and NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by DaChroniclezz, Apr 7, 2004.

1. DaChroniclezz

DaChroniclezz IncGamers Member

just switch from USWEST to USEAST and NEED HELP

Im switching from USWEST to USEAST because i would like to play with some of the guys who post here and would greatly appreciate some help. I'm sure there are some really rich people here who can afford to set my character up quite nicely.

all i want is to make an MF char with GOOD equipment, the rest i can do myself (im losing quite a bit of stuff by switching). I'm plannin on making a Necro for MF'ING. Let me know if u can hook me up with a top notch setup.

i kno this is asking alot, but i've been wanting to switch for quite a while now, but it just keeps holding me back that i will have to start from 0 again. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

IM GONNA PLAY NON-LADDER BTW

2. snapper316

snapper316 IncGamers Member

boooo on non ladder. at least play ladder until it dies. Oh well. I'd give u some ladder items but you're not on ladder so guess not

3. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

welcome to both the forums and useast.

you should post in the thread for giving items to newcomers. there's both ladder and non-ladder.

good luck and enjoy. I recommend you reading the sticked guide thread to become more familiar with the character before posting, as most of your answers should get answered from reading.

g

4. Peacrusher

Peacrusher IncGamers Member

Well i could be wrong but on east there are not a huge number of people playing non ladder. But if that's where you want to go so beit.... I would help ya out in lvling and rushes on ladder b/c that's where I play.... you might want to reconsider.

Besides many ladder only items are being traded regularly. and you can upgrade on ladder some of the items that' cannot be done off ladder.

5. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

Yeah, starting out in a realm I would definitely suggest going ladder. Theres no sense in not.

6. DaChroniclezz

DaChroniclezz IncGamers Member

OK, I Decided to make a Ladder character. I'm making a Skelly Necro for MF'ing. My Account name on East is "DaChroniclez" msg me sometime.

Please reply with you account name, Thanks alot for the help.