Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Just popping me' head on.

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Nikodemus222, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Nikodemus222

Nikodemus222 IncGamers Member

Just popping me' head on.

[disclaimer] If you have no idea who I am, just hit the back button and ignore this, please :)[/diclaimer]
    Greetings folks.

Trying to clean up the mess on my machine, I decided to even go through the favorites and remove the unused ones (uh-oh). Came across this old, dusty folder called something "diablo II", and inside there was a link called "dii.net forums". My first thought was "Ain't that the place where I posted like 4000 times?" ... and the second one was "Wonder if GohanSSJ has been banned yet?". So I eagerly clicked it to get an answer to the questions (second one in particular) ... and got meself' a nice lil' "forums too busy"-kinda message.

Two days later, I'm in - woohooo :)

How are you all lads? any of the ol' timers (or well, more like "medium timers") left?

- Nikodemus
    Fight with honour!

2. Arctic_Fox

Arctic_Fox IncGamers Member

Heh, yea i remember you. I was never a posting fanatic, but i come and go in posting blocks from time to time. As for GohanSSJ, i don't recall.

I'm not too sure what all the errors and downtimes have been about, but heck - it works now.

3. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

i think Gohan is gone. i know before he seemed to disappear i wasnt very commonly seen around the pally forums. Rag has left recently though...

4. Mack

Mack IncGamers Member

NIKO!!!!! How have you been? You know . . . pally forums are in need of a new mod, perhaps it's time for a comeback. ;)

Forums just aren't the same as back in the day, I rarely venture in here anymore, nor play DII much either. Some of the old vets are still around, but most have moved on to greener pastures. Some, like yourself, pop there heads in every once in a while.

what have you been up too?

5. Nikodemus222

Nikodemus222 IncGamers Member

I've been quite ok, thanks.
    Basically just been doing a whole lot of nothing. Working at a gas station, playing some (or well, LOADS of) Planetside (my new addiction) and the occasional D&D session or Warhammer battle.

Planetside = MMOFPS ... imagine a futuristic version of Battlefield 1942 with hundreds and hundreds of players in the same battles on huge islands (with tanks, grunts, aircraft, powerarmors, cloaked infiltrators etc) ... with an exp and a skill point system. Been playing it as religiously as I used to play D2, and I'm still hooked :) ... so don't count on seeing me back here. I honestly don't have enough time (or well, don't take enough time off from PS) to mod a forum.

I might be back for WoW - depends on a lot, the combat system in particular .. and wether I'll have time once I start studying :p

The forums look like they were ... well, for about a year before I stopped playing D2 :) same questions, same discussions etc (just modified for 1.1 patch). Guessing some things never change :)

Sad to see Ragnarod left ... but well, he certainly kept at it for a long time.

Nice to see you're still posting here MACK - how are *you* doing these days?

6. Mack

Mack IncGamers Member

most of my gaming addictions have been satisfied with my XBOX. Got a treadmill in that room, so I'll walk for an hour or so at a time and play various games. I was hoping for starcraft ghost to come out soon, but that doesn't seem like it'll happen.

Looking forwards to WOW though, I hope it's all that is said about it.

7. sir goatscelot

sir goatscelot IncGamers Member

I thought you were gone for good lol. You don't know me because I was more of a thread lurker than poster. But I found your posts helpfull and am glad to see you back. I still have some people asking questions about your 1.09 elemental zealot hehe. If you got some time, see if you can 1.10 that sucker :) I for one would appreciate the gesture. Take care and stay in touch every now and then.

8. Diminished-Soul

Diminished-Soul IncGamers Member

O_O Well, well, well nice to see you come and say "hi."

"Hi" back at ya :wave:

:uhhuh: Yes Gohan Is gone with the wind... (no more comments frome me)

9. Hozze

Hozze IncGamers Member

:howdy:

Hey Niko, it's been a while.

Like Mack I'm not around much anymore and the DII sessions are few and far between, but I still visit here once a week or so...

Nice to see all's well with you mate!

Take care
    Hozze

10. Wurmer

Wurmer IncGamers Member

Hi Niko, nice to see you again. :uhhuh: It's always nice to see oldtimer that dicated so much of there time, drop by and say hi once in a while.

11. Halcyon

Halcyon IncGamers Member

Omg, Niko. :D
    I remembered these forums recently as well. I just restarted 1.1, and for anyone that knew me, I'm Ethos. I'm glad to see Ragnarod too... although I think he's quitting.

...Anyway, time to get started on my 1.1 Missionary build. :uhhuh: