Just one question

nikstone

Diabloii.Net Member
Just one question

I have never done this,: is it possible to create a ladder character, mule some items from a regular single player character to the ladder character, upgrade an item with the ladder charcter and then mule it back to a single player character?

Thanks

tenaka

Diabloii.Net Member
nikstone said:
I have never done this,: is it possible to create a ladder character, mule some items from a regular single player character to the ladder character, upgrade an item with the ladder charcter and then mule it back to a single player character?

Thanks
So basically you'd be using the ladder char's cube because the nonladder char doesnt have one yet? I dont see a problem with that since the ladder char isnt changing in any way or getting anything in the end out of it.

narfman0

Diabloii.Net Member
Umm, no, but you can upgrade anyways with single player same as ladder characters. That is only if you have the items to upgrade all on single player.

nikstone

Diabloii.Net Member
I am asking this because of the two horadric recipes wich are ladder only

-exceptional unique weapon to elite version
-exceptional unique armor to elite version

Is there any way possible to upgrade such kind of weapons and armor and give it to a single player character?

factotum

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, it is possible to use ANYTHING which is marked as "Ladder Only" in Single Player. (Leastways, I don't know how else one of my mercs is wandering around with a Stygian Pike Kelpie Snare :)). The only thing you don't get is Diabloclone and the Annihilus Charm.