Just got LoD, have an Assassin question

Mappencils

Diabloii.Net Member
Just got LoD, have an Assassin question

I was wondering if its possible for a noob to play a WW sin. Since you have to have the one rune claw item to use WW, should I even try to attempt a WW sin? It seems like I wouldn't be able to use WW until higher levels and even then it seems like the Chaos claws would be hard to come by. Should I just stick with something else or try this build? It seems like a very fun build, but I don't want to waste my time if it isn't possible. Also, it seems like the Chaos claws wouldn't be equippable until higher lvls. What do other WW sins do until they can use them? Are they just really weak and stick it out or is there something I'm missing?

SilentMagik

Diabloii.Net Member
If you can get hold of a chaos claw sure why not. If not..well then the whole point is pretty much lost. You can however build a melee sin without using high-end runewords if thats what you wanna do. If you're new and dont have much to trade for maybe you should go with something a little less item-dependant like a sorc or skelliemancer.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Try a D-Talon Kick/Trapper. 20 Points in D-Talon alone is a good skill for killing most things and can be greatly enhanced with relatively cheap gear.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
you shouldn't really start a ww assassin as your first LoD char because they are very item dependent. You not only have to the chaos claw, you also need some other decent gear to survive in hell pvm and duels.