Just goes to show ya..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shako

Banned
Just goes to show ya..

I was recently playing my level 90 Hammerdin in a dueling game. The account itself was givin to me by my friend in d2, who quit a while back. I know he hasn't gotten back onto the game. He's in GW now. Nevertheless, I was dueling, owning some, gettin owned, etc.

My mom knocks on the door, and I have to go eat. I rush offline, log out and everything. I come back upstairs, try to log in, my password is incorrect. I know its not Caps Lock, and no I can't get my account back via email.

I got screwed once again in d2. This makes me want to quit, but I made a new account and now have a level 4 paladin. WHOO.

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
It's possible that the password was changed because your friend botted or used hacks of some sort. Or you, for that matter.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
did you fall for any scams like the dnd trick? Or did you ever share your password with anyone else?

Shako

Banned
mhl12 said:
did you fall for any scams like the dnd trick? Or did you ever share your password with anyone else?
No, as a matter a fact, I was sure not to even put DND up, and I never shared my password. No scams, no mh, nothing. I don't know what was the deal..

Status
Not open for further replies.