just found

ispankpigeons

Diabloii.Net Member
just found

my second legit ber rune.

shenk dropped it for my hammerdin.

only two high runes i've found since i started playing LOD when it came out.

anyway, to make this have a point, what high runes have you guys found in your years of playing?

BabyLink

Diabloii.Net Member
omg you lucky 1337 haxxor. congrats. I never found anything special in hrs, execpt for 2X ist, 2X mal and an ohm that i missed. :sad2:

want 2-3 pgems for your ber?

ispankpigeons

Diabloii.Net Member
i was going to screenshot it, but as soon as it dropped the game started to lag and i was like "nooooo dont drop me" hahahaha, so i just grabbed it as fast as i could.

and i think i'll keep the ber thanks. :p

i've also found about 6 um, 3 ist and a mal in my career.

now if i could just find a jah, i'd be able to make a LEGIT enigma. O.O

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
vex highest for me, then lots of those hf can give, 6 or so guls, 10+ ists etc ... since summer before ladder rest.

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
I dropped a Mal while trying to find Lilith
You should've picked it up.

I've only found, other than from HF, an Ist from Hell Countess. Once an Ohm dropped in a game, but I was in a different area.

Generator

Diabloii.Net Member
besides hellforge, 2 vex, 1 ist, 1 mal, 1-2um, 2pul. 1 vex dropped on the way to throne room and baal, the other from andy a couple of weeks ago, the rest were from countess and 1 pul was in a baal game.

ispankpigeons

Diabloii.Net Member
You should've picked it up.

I've only found, other than from HF, an Ist from Hell Countess. Once an Ohm dropped in a game, but I was in a different area.

i saw a vex drop once in a cow game, but i was on the other side of the group of cows and couldnt get to it quick enough :(

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
That is when I love Telekenesis or Whirlwind.

If HR means less than Ist, I have found 3 puls, 1 Um, and an infinite number of Hels. But that is as low as I will go with the designation HR.

ispankpigeons

Diabloii.Net Member
That is when I love Telekenesis or Whirlwind.

If HR means less than Ist, I have found 3 puls, 1 Um, and an infinite number of Hels. But that is as low as I will go with the designation HR.

i love my wwing barb for public baal runs. only time he misses a drop is when theres a sorc with telekenesis thats on the ball. :p

unfortnatly in that cow game i was using a zon, so trying to run through the group would have been sucidial.

arcticknight

Diabloii.Net Member
I've found 2 Vex and a Ohm as well as 3 Mals and a couple Ums. Found 1 Vex off Summoner and another in the Pits lvl 2. Ohm was in a Baal run on NL. Mals and Ums off Nithalank and countess and once an um in Nm doing Anya.

maxusmag

Diabloii.Net Member
I found an ist that is about it for me.

it sucks. most of these high runes out there have to be dupes because there is no way that many drop. i have yet to see a legit high rune vex or higher drop in a game.

all i see are sol hel amn runes.

rykuss

Banned
Make a freaking legit Beast! I did it this season, my first ever Beast runeword too. Of course it's gone now and all, but I did it. If you still have a Mal and an Um, do it. If not, go do some forge runs already! :wink3: