Just found an Eth Fanged Knife...

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Just found an Eth Fanged Knife...

I know I know big deal with multiple threads and things..and I already made an items thread bt w/e. I found an eth fanged knife, is there anything I can do with it pertaining to my fury/rabies wolf..or even just a fury wolf? Should I imbue it with my lvl 90 in hell and roll if if sux? Or socketed it n..make sumthin? OR what? TY

IMC :grin:

Calizzar

Diabloii.Net Member
well fury would be the only option i see as far as runewords. and it wouldnt be indestructible.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Imbue it. chances are its going to blow any ways. But still, And who said you cant make muti treads?

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
noone says he cant make multiple threads but if he asks the same question eight times it might get old
anyway agree best option is to imbue and hope for cruel fools/masters mechanics quickness with selfrepair etc

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
How does my chance for a better roll increase by imbuing at a high level in hell vs rolling after I've imbued it?

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
naturebunns said:
TTP is just getting in his daily dose of being a jerk
useful post by TTP : 2
useful posts by naturebunns : 0
at least pick a time to cry at me where you have a shred of reason

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Why what did he say this time? Oo ya you can click to view post, when you got some one ingored. Like I could less its all ways a shoot off of the same topic.

Wait I should shut up now before he goes on a flaming on me too.

arcticknight

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, eth items that are imbued stay eth. If you were to try and roll the stats using the 6pskull recipe, it would be changed to a regular non eth item. Its very hard to imbue good melee weapons, because there are alot of unneccisary mods that you would not want that can spawn.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Meh I'll hope for a Good Imbue then, seeing as fury is a waste. Ty to the people who "actually" helped me.

Shaperla

USWest Trading & Druid Moderator
Personally, I say imbue it, and if it sucks, sell it to some noob for more than its worth claiming that its stats are going to be godly according to the notes for the next patch.

/start :soapbox: On a side note, if people can't play nice, note right now this is directed at Nature and Puma, people will not be allowed to play at all. KK? TTP didn't say anything I would classify as jerkish, and I should know, I am a jerk. Get yourselves under control and stop crying everytime he posts something you do or don't agree with. I am tired of it, and ready to deal with things my way. /end :soapbox: