Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Just found a sweet necro head..

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Still-Xey-Lover, May 14, 2005.

1. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover IncGamers Member

Just found a sweet necro head..

Level 30 req +2 bone spear + 2 bone spirit and +1 decrep. This shield would be godly except its only +2 spear/spirit. Do you think a level 35-39 bone necro would be viable? I'm thinking insight eth wep merc with max gear, angelic ring/ammy, 1 soj or mana ring (fcr if needed for a bp), godly circlet or pcrown, wwalks or sanders, string?, magefists, and a white wand with +spirit or +spear. Lots of faster run walk charms and susts or vitas if level 39. Not sure if spirit or spear is better atm but i'm gonna check some sites out to see. Do you think this guy is worth making?

2. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

You're too late :) I finished my 35 bone necro 2 days ago.

Is the shield rare or white?
    -Matt

3. bluedragoon

bluedragoon IncGamers Member

if its white u should add socket it and make splendor :)

4. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

rhyme is another good option. I made a 30 bone necro awhile back they can dish out some serious damage

5. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover IncGamers Member

It's a white one. Dream level 30 gear would be: +2 psn and bone skills 20 faster run walk 20 fcr circlet, +2 pnb ammy with 10 fcr and life/mana, 2x sojs, shield with +2 pnb skills and +3 to bone spear, wand with same mods as shield with FCR and the rest non-godly-cool stuff. I'm thinking about putting splendor in the shield also, either that or rhyme.

Oh yeah, could you post your specs matt? :D

6. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Actually your head has a prime skill on it. Decrep is essential in a good bone build IMO. Having that saves you a few skill points. I made one awhile back and managed to find the thread I posted gear in ~ here is what I used:

Helm : +2 PnB skills 20% FCR 2 sockets PRuby
    Armor 30 viper PRuby
    Belt SoE
    Boots Sanders
    Gloves Magefists
    Shield Rhyme necrohead with decrepify as inherit skill
    wand "WHITE" with + 8 bonespear
    amulet +2 PnB skills 10% FCR
    rings rare 12 life 75 mana / rare 10% fcr 14 energy 47 mana 29 light res

total i have 110% FCR

I maxed for my lvl Bonespear lvl 31 | Bone wall lvl 28 | bone armor lvl 1 | bone prison lvl 13. I do 1116-1181 listed damage or just under 200 max per spear. My bonearmor absorb is 505 and I have max block. My life is low as I have yet to dump any charms on him but is at 578 with the couple I have and stats / Rubies. ~~

I chose RHYME over SPLENDOR mainly for CBF and resists

7. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Why 110 FCR Stimm... the breakpoints are 75 and 125, you should either get 15% more, or drop the extra FCR gear and go for 75.

Mine is level 35, his gear:
    +8 bone spear white wand
    Rhyme 3spear/2spirit necro head
    String or 50 life belt or ~30% cold/light resist belt, depending who I'm dueling
    2x Sojs
    Waterwalks
    Magefists
    +1 necro, 67 mana, 10% FCR amulet
    Prubied peas. crown
    Prubied low% viper

His charms are not HORRIBLE, but theres a lot of room for improvement... his numbers:
    832 life
    392 mana
    bone armor=160 absorb (I take it you max'd yours stimm?)
    717-736 spirit
    1034-1092 spear
    max block

I chose to go with maxing spirit and spear, not just spear/synergies, but I'm also thinking that was not the best move. Its possible I'll remake him and max bone prison instead of bone spirit, boosting my spear/armor more, at the cost of spirit.

Hes not all that well built, theres room for improvement, such as:
    -Skills, I'm thinking all spear over both spear and spirit is the way to go
    -Low% viper
    -Waterwalks are low as well. I had 65's for him, but I dropped them to transfer JUST as my computer did some update, and I lost them.
    -Also charms, with good charms, I'd EASILY hit 1k+ life and almost 500 mana.
    -Dont have a merc yet, but I think I'm going to buy some random one and stick an insight weapon on him. Mana is not a huge problem, but it couldnt hurt...

So, I'll probably remake him sometime, and improve his gear, but he hasnt had any trouble with anyone yet.

-Matt

8. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Matt I did eventually make the 125 bp , what i listed was a preliminary build and it was so long ago , its all I could remeber. And I lvld bone prison for the armor / dmg synergies