Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Just finished hell. what char next?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by troxejas, Apr 5, 2004.

1. troxejas

troxejas IncGamers Member

Just finished hell. what char next?

I just got my first Patriarch with a Fishymancer last night. I'm wondering which char to do next. I really liked the necro because he wasn't dependant on godly equipment. Is there another char like this? I can start to do some decent MFing with my necro but will probably never have most of the elite items.

What do you think?

2. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

yep lots. we've had some recent discussions in this forum, try looking around.

imho, you should join some baalrun games for a while, and see what different builds do. i saw a really cool wolfbarb the other day cleaning house. high block/absorb sorcs are in high demand for parties. barbs in general are cool to have around, even if they don't do the bulk of the killing. pnb necros too.

3. andyishuge

andyishuge IncGamers Member

PNB (poison and bone) necs are fun, as are LF zons, holy freeze/shock zealots, smite/chargeadins, iron/wolf barb, or if you're totally off your rocker, titan sorc.

I think you can find guides for all of these in the stickies of the respective forums.

4. royalesse

royalesse IncGamers Member

I'd hang around to find builds that I'd like but I'd stay away from melee chars since they're item dependent (and that doesn't seem to be what you're looking for).

Personally, I always loved hammerdins from the older patches and I liked my trapsin. So my suggestion is to find one that is fun then run with it.