Just curious about ladder -> Nonladder items

ZachLap

Diabloii.Net Member
Just curious about ladder -> Nonladder items

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with items on Non ladder when the ladder resets? ( I hope this isn't against any rules or regulations, I appalogize, if so.) But thank you very much.... !!!

Re: Just curious about ladder -> Nonladder items

Ladder items pile up on the large pool of non-Ladder items. Nothing more. Read the stickies.

ThomasJohnsen

Diabloii.Net Member

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with items on Non ladder when the ladder resets? ( I hope this isn't against any rules or regulations, I appalogize, if so.) But thank you very much.... !!!
There are literally dozens (and many more to come) of giveaway threads - just take a little time to browse the trade forums, and you will be set in NL.

Regards Tom

Pffff, I seem to have troubles interpreting threads. This is the second time I just read wrong.

So anyway. What Thomas said. ETF is full of it right now, I even got my own gieb.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

I was about to make a giveaway as well, but I will wait until we are through with all the others.

I still have ex-ladder stuff from the previous season and I don't want to care for another 30 characters/mules I'm not using anymore, that would be about 75 in total then. I definitely have to do something about it :azn:

kamap

Diabloii.Net Member

*shows krischan the delete button* "Use it wisely my young padawan." :p
i'll also be giving my crap away, mostly mid gear items

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator

I was about to make a giveaway as well, but I will wait until we are through with all the others.

I still have ex-ladder stuff from the previous season and I don't want to care for another 30 characters/mules I'm not using anymore, that would be about 75 in total then. I definitely have to do something about it :azn:
I'll pour wealth over you for that +3light/25pdr amu you had. :p

I think it's sad so many people abandon NL. I could use some more peeps to play with. :p

Ah don't worry, you'll be poured in wealth from my gieb. There'll be a few chars you'll definitely like playing (if you hadn't already). I'll announce it in my thread.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

It's just a 3/23 one. You can have it after the reset. Don't pour your wealth over me before you have a few decent ladder items - which won't mean much at the beginning of the season :D

And no, I won't talk about football today :lipsrsealed:

I'll go playing cards now, with people who don't give an excrement about football :wave: