Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Just completed normal

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Burning Time, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Burning Time

Burning Time IncGamers Member

Just completed normal

Hi all, new here to the forums, and quite new to diablo, just completed normal on my level 40 ww barb, just wondering how/if i can join normal games? Or am i limited to nightmare play only, cause i was helping my friend through normal to.

Also another newb question, what does twinked mean, i see it used alot and can only guess as to what it means.

Cheers people

2. Darnoc

Darnoc IncGamers Member

Your barb character is now limited to viewing nm games; you may, however, make a new norm character, view game names with that character, copy the game name when you've highlighted it, switch back to your barb and paste the game name in and join it. Takes too long though for ball runs, and similar games that fill fast. In these cases it would be best for you or your friend to decide on a game name and make the norm game yourselves- public or private.

Twinked, I believe, refers to making a low level character unusally strong through a high level sorc enchant(or demon limb enchant) or by really good lld jewels/charms; not completely sure though..

3. Burning Time

Thanks, hmm a bit awkward but atleast i can still play normal games, need to get my resistances up, in nightmare they suck :p

thanks again.

4. jiansonz

jiansonz IncGamers Member

"Twinked" means that you give a character items that he/she has not found/bought/crafted/cubed/gambled him/herself.

5. Burning Time

Thanks, well this can be closed now.

thanks again