Just another returnee thread :P

Joosh

Diabloii.Net Member
Just another returnee thread :p

Hey guys, some of you may remember me and others will not.

I have been so busy with work and other stuff getting my life on track that I just have not had time to play diablo or monitor the forums like I used to, however now that things are on track and I have access to the internet (not to mention a spiffy new XPS 1530 Laptop :)) I have decided that now is about time to return.

So I look forward to seeing many familiar faces and many faces, even with a quick perusal I can still see many friends are still very active.

Diablo On!

Joosh :thumbsup:

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Just another returnee thread :p

Welcome back Joosh! I was wondering where are you :)

Starting from scratch or you wipe the dust off from old stashes/characters?

Joosh

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm still not sure yet, the thought of starting again sounds fun, but i've got an infinity just sitting there, any thoughts?

Joosh

Joosh

Diabloii.Net Member

Let me state firstly that no one is going to receive the infinity, all other advice is appreciated, and thanks for the warm welcome pancake ;) -_-

Joosh

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member

How about doing both? Use your old crap like infinity with your old SC characters and start from scratch in HC? You could always play both SC and HC, that's what I'm doing at the moment. Although, after my first Guardian, my HC chars have been a little bit unfortunate... :rolleyes:

Joosh

Diabloii.Net Member

Hmmm neksjy my boy, you might be on to something... hardcore eh... Joosh may have found his new calling :p

Jaedhann

Diabloii.Net Member

Nononono! No hardcore. Get your sorc to 99 and do LK hour competition with me. Also, try some PvP.

Welcome back Joosh.

Joosh

Diabloii.Net Member

Hmm jae you've got me tempted as well, I think I shall dabble here and there for a while, see what happens :p

Morathi

Diabloii.Net Member

Ah.....welcome back Joosh.

And may i 2nd what Neksja's said. Try out HC and trust me once you start, you will never look back. It changes the way you look and approach the game, and IMO makes is 10 times more interesting and challenging. Especially if your like me and do HC, Untwinked, Single pass, no ATMA, no RRM/RWM, Tournament characters only, full clears and playing unorthodoxed builds. You can tell by that how many Guardians i have crowned.....:rolleyes:.

Anyway talk on MSN.....:thumbsup:.

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member

I restarted in HC-only just recently, and I must say, I have not regretted it a bit. Welcome back! n00b-cakes :tongue:

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Whoooo Joosh sighting. :wave:

:thumbup:

Low Key

Diabloii.Net Member

You just cant quit the game or the forums. Welcome back!

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member

WB Joosh, there's probably ~5 Infinity sorcs meandering to lvl 99. Someone might wanna race ya...

Joosh

Diabloii.Net Member

Heh, Ribby there's no way I'm racing anymore, I basically burnt out last time from so much play so yeah... I think this time it will be slow and steady :p

Good to see you're still around and thanks to everyone for the welcomes :p