Just a thought!

Youma

Diabloii.Net Member
Then again, if he was/is immortal, why would he use an armor? He's probably immortal in the non-litteral sense.

Xecras

Diabloii.Net Member
Since some of us are really getting technical, shouldn't this thread be named "Just a question!"

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
the problem with Bul-Kathos being the "immortal king" is that the IK set has a maul, ansd the BK set if 2 swords. now if the IK set didnt have the maul, then it might makes sense

Andy225

Diabloii.Net Member
Youma said:
Then again, if he was/is immortal, why would he use an armor? He's probably immortal in the non-litteral sense.

Just because he is <i>immortal</i> does not mean he is invulnerable... he can still be damaged but not killed...

th5418

Banned
Killfrenzy said:
the problem with Bul-Kathos being the "immortal king" is that the IK set has a maul, ansd the BK set if 2 swords. now if the IK set didnt have the maul, then it might makes sense
WHoever said bulkathos was the immortal king?

Unsane

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
WHoever said bulkathos was the immortal king?
[deleted lines here]

Sometimes, when I have loads of stuff to say I write it down and almost post it. But by the time I've written it, I've lost interest in the whole subject and just close the browser.. It has a sorta therapeutic effect. Good way not to make a fool of yourself over nothing.

..unlike here.

Cheers. :drink:

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
immortal doesn't mean u cannot be killed, only that u will live forever and never die of natural causes/old age, for example, the elves in lord of the rings are immortal, yet a good number of them were still killed in the battles were they not?

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
You guys ever seen any of the Highlander movies, or the TV show? That's what I call immortal. Can be hurt, but not killed, unless by decapitation.