Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

just a little rant

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Mar 16, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

just a little rant

ok, thats it :rant: i dont want to see ANYBODY and i mean ANYBODY leaving the forum this month :rant:

in about 3 days, nighfish, vorbiss, butzull, i_marsolek and who knows what more... this is getting ridicoulus.. we all know they will be back cause the SPF force it too great for any mortal to resist but still, their are too many respected members leaving in the time we need them the most i think :hanky:

so thats it, it anyone is leaving, i'll call Solo and let him kick you in the shins, and trust me, you dont want that... ^^

robin

2. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

Speaking of Solo, where is that shin-kicker these days anyway? Haven't seen any posts from him in quite a while...

As for people leaving...I haven't been on the forum as long as a bunch of people I've seen, but I've witnessed a couple of minor and one major exodus, so I think it's just the nature of the beast- We're here because of a game, and our enjoyment of it, and luckily, we get to make a few friends through it. As with all things though, life intrudes, tastes change, and people move on, those who become your good friends, you keep in touch with, those that were just good pals, sometimes fade from our lives (but sometimes come back too). Not a bad thing, just an 'is'.

As for some great guys leaving at a time 'we need them the most'...I've heard this before as well... Perhaps the view should be more of 'they've already done a lot, and now it's up to the ones who remain to keep up the place'...So long as we remember to enjoy ourselves and try to relax, things should go fine (I mean, come on, it is just a game....ease up and enjoy it people, and enjoy or at least respect the different perspectives here). Besides, any forum that can have a food fight concurrent to a MFO can't be too bad off...

:drink:

3. ULTIMATER

ULTIMATER IncGamers Member

I have MAXed that resist in RL difficulty, so no problemo. Even have a little absorb too, just too bring up the cheesy factor :p

*puts on the legguards, huge, hockeystyle legguards*

4. fishman

fishman IncGamers Member

They can pretend to quit, but we all know it won't work. D2 is like the Hotel California...you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. :lol:

5. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

bye bye, im leaving

se u later dudes :yep:

6. HBeachBabe

HBeachBabe IncGamers Member

maybe if I offer a lap dance they'll come back :lol:

7. JohnnyBravo

JohnnyBravo IncGamers Member

I'm leaving!! I'm leaving!! :wink2:

8. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

dude, i can't believe you still my line!!

anyway, i agree with Strij, nobody else is allowed to leave... don't make me take a line from LW's book and start tying people to chairs!

9. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

I'll never leave you strijdje!

*runs up and gives strijdje a big hug*

Hiya! :howdy: