Just a few questions...

Organic_Pear

Diabloii.Net Member
Just a few questions...

Is max block needed much on poison necro duelers? Would it be effective say with trangs shield?

Does block take effect before bone armour wears off?

Is poison nova still effective pvp and pvm if you dont have its synergies fully maxed (10 poinst off) but have extra poison damage and enemy resist gear?

Are skele warriors good in pvm onthe hardest difficulty with +11 to them and +9 to skele mastery?

thanks for any feedback

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Without Enigma, I would definitley go with max block in duelling scenarios. And yes, I think any shield that gets over 50% block is worth keeping maxed. Got Enigma? Go life.

I wouldn't consider duelling with a poison necro unless I was seriously decked out and had full synergies.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
You'll need max block regardless with a PvP venomancer IMO, since you'll have to get close.

You'll need to Sheal Trang's Shield if you use that, as it's block rate is very slow, since it has no FBR, and can do more harm then good (block lock).

Trang's Shield is actually better than homoncolus for blocking until the mid-90s when stats are taken into consideration. It has +dex on it, and it gives a nice boost to str (which can be in turn placed into dex).

Blocking comes before bone armor.

Organic_Pear said:
Are skele warriors good in pvm onthe hardest difficulty with +11 to them and +9 to skele mastery?
No, I'd suggest using revives if you are in that situation. Maxing skeletons and a placing the rest of your points into skeleton mastery would be the best route if you decided to go that path. Maxing bone wall with Marrowalks would be the best path if you wanted to go pvp.